9th August 2019, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

How many seats are available for MBA(Hospitality Management) in The Hotel School Jaipur?

Hi everyone, I am interested to join The Hotel School Jaipur for studying MBA(Hospitality Management). So, I would like to know about the seats availability in this institute for this course. Kindly let me know about the seats asap.

13th August 2019, 11:14 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many seats are available for MBA(Hospitality Management) in The Hotel School Jaipur?

The Hotel School Jaipur

The total number of seats that are available for MBA(Hospitality Management) in The Hotel School Jaipur is 21.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Delhi Road
Jaipur, Rajasthan
14th August 2019, 10:55 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many seats are available for MBA(Hospitality Management) in The Hotel School Jaipur?

The number of seats available for Master of Business Administration (Hospitality Management) in The Hotel School Jaipur is 60.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for Master of Business Administration (Hospitality Management) in The Hotel School Jaipur is Graduation which is be of 3 years with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university along with a valid score card from Common Admission Test (CAT) or Common Management Admission Test (CMAT).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?