4th May 2012, 08:39 PM
rani ambedkar

Which are the subjects in integrated MSc chemistry in KU?

what are the subjects in integrated msc chemistry in ku?...please tell me which are they

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the subjects in integrated MSc chemistry in KU?
  2. Detailed information about the universities conducting Integrated Ph.D(Chemistry) and M.Sc(Chemistry) entrance exams? Which university offers M.Sc Nuclear Chemistry course? How can I get admission?
  3. Universities offering integrated MSc in Maths and Integrated MSc in Chemistry in AP?
  4. Universities offering integrated MSc in Maths and Integrated MSc in Chemistry in AP?
  5. List of top universities which provides M.Sc Ph.D integrated course?
  6. Colleges providing MSc Integrated(Chemistry) course?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria followed to do Ph.D in India and abroad?
  8. Do IITs really offer PG courses in Humanities Sciences?
  9. Eligibility criteria for Ph.D in both India and abroad through CSIR and GATE? -- [New]
  10. Can I do MSc Chemistry or MSc Geology?
  11. Can I write CSIR UGC NET exam in chemistry after completing MSc? I am pursuing 2nd year integrated MSc Nanotechnology -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in India and aborad based on GATE and CSIR? doing M.Sc Genetics after completion of B.Pharm after completion of M.Sc course?
  13. Is Integrated Ph.D better than MSc or MSc?
  14. Colleges offering Integrated Ph.D program along with M.Sc. Chemistry in Kerala?
  15. How to try for IISC entrance exam in Integrated MSc/Ph.D course and IIRBS entrance exam in integrated MSc/Ph.D course
  16. How to do MSc in Chemistry after doing BSc in subjects like Chemistry, Physics and Geology?
  17. Placement details and the scope of MSc Integrated Chemistry in IIT Roorkee?
  18. Criteria for admission in Integrated Course in Chemistry?
18th July 2012, 05:06 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the subjects in integrated MSc chemistry in KU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rani ambedkar View Post
what are the subjects in integrated msc chemistry in ku?...please tell me which are they

Candidate seeking to pursue Integrated M.Sc [Chemistry] from Kakatiya University, must have passed the +2 level of Examination from a recognized Board of Intermediate Education, AP with a minimum of 50% with Physics, Chemistry and mathematics or Biology. Admission is based on the merit at Entrance Test to be conducted by Kakatiya University.

The Entrance Test comprises of four sections:
  1. CHEMISTRY
  2. PHYSICS
  3. MATHEMATICS
  4. BIOLOGY
Following are the Colleges offering the 5 years Integrated M.Sc [Chemistry]:
  • University College, Kakatiya University, Warangal
  • Chaitanya PG College.
Application Form and Information Brochure are available at the Directorate of Admissions, Kakatiya University.

For detail information refer to the following Link.
22nd July 2017, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Can we change the course at the time of admission in MSC integrated courses (biotechnology, chemistry, pharmaceutical chemistry)?
28th June 2019, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Intarmedate complete how to apply integrated chemistry
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?