21st July 2019, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

How many seats are available for ME(Chemical Engineering) course in University Institute of Chemical Engineering and Technology?

Dear friends, I am interested to study ME(Chemical Engineering) in University Institute of Chemical Engineering and Technology. So, can I know about the seats which are available in University Institute of Chemical Engineering and Technology for ME(Chemical Engineering) course. Please let me know how many seats are available?

23rd July 2019, 01:28 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many seats are available for ME(Chemical Engineering) course in University Institute of Chemical Engineering and Technology?

There are total number of 31seats available for ME(Chemical Engineering) course in University Institute of Chemical Engineering and Technology.
Duration of ME(Chemical Engineering) is full time 2 years comprises of 4 semesters.
Candidates who have passed B.E./B.Tech. in Chemical Engineering or 5 year Integrated B.E.(Chemical)with MBA with a CGPA of 6.00 or at least 60% marks in the aggregate from any recognized university/institute are eligible to pursue.

You can find details on;
http://cet.puchd.ac.in/show-courses.php
23rd July 2019, 09:31 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many seats are available for ME(Chemical Engineering) course in University Institute of Chemical Engineering and Technology?

The total number of seats are available for ME(Chemical Engineering) course in University Institute of Chemical Engineering and Technology- 16 seats per course.
Duration- 2 years
23rd July 2019, 11:54 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

University Institute of Chemical Engineering and Technology

The total number of seats that are available for ME(Chemical Engineering) course at the University Institute of Chemical Engineering and Technology is 45.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: Panjab University, Sector 14, Chandigarh, 160014
Phone: 0172 253 4901
24th July 2019, 12:18 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

M.E. in Chemical Engineering is a 2 year post graduation degree consisting of four semesters.

There are total 31 seats available for this course. To get admission for this course students must have completed their 4 years B.E./B.Tech. degree or Five Year Integrated B.E. with MBA or any other equivalent qualifying degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?