12th December 2015, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage is required in graduation to study M.Sc. in Criminology?

I want to do M.Sc. in forensic science (criminology) after completing my B.Sc degree. I want to know that how much percentage is required for getting admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do M.Sc. Criminology having completed Graduation?
  2. Do I need to do graduation in Criminology if I want to join CID?
  3. Qualification needed to study for MSc criminology course? I am studying BSc physics
  4. Am I eligible for M.Sc in Forensic Science or M.Sc in Criminology having scored 50% in B.Sc in Psychology?
  5. List of colleges for criminology? Can a commerce student apply for admission in graduation with criminology stream or it is only for science and arts background students?
  6. How to do MSc in Criminology after studying BSc Forensic Science in Mumbai
  7. Am I eligible to do MSc criminology after completing B.Com?
  8. What are the difference between following master degrees of Criminology?
  9. Top college of forensic science in India? Date of the entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Procedure and percentage required in 12th PCM to study Graduation in Australia?
  11. Can I get admission to study M.A.(Criminology) in LNJN National Institute for Criminology and Forensic Science if pursuing B.Com with Computer Application?
  12. Can I take diploma course in forensic science and criminology after completion of graduation?
  13. Percentage required in 12th PCM to study Astrophysics in Graduation?
  14. When is the MSc criminology entrance exam conducted by university of Madras? What is the qualification required?
  15. List of the colleges that offer MSc Criminology? What is the scope of it?
  16. How to join MSc in criminology at South India
  17. Eligibility criteria and other details about CBI exam?
  18. Which are the colleges in south India where can I study Forensics and Criminology for graduation
12th December 2015, 03:52 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much percentage is required in graduation to study M.Sc. in Criminology?

Eligibility to do MSc in Criminology:

Applicant must have done graduation in any stream from recognized university.

Minimum percentage required is 50% and relaxation of 5 % is given to reserved categories.

You have to appear in the Entrance test to get admission.
13th December 2015, 12:27 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much percentage is required in graduation to study M.Sc. in Criminology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do M.Sc. in forensic science (criminology) after completing my B.Sc degree. I want to know that how much percentage is required for getting admission?
The marks required to study the M.Sc Forensic Science & Criminology is a graduation in science with 50% marks. The duration of the course is 2 years. You will be selected on the basis of their performance in the admission test conducted by the university. After the course you can work as Crime Scene Investigator, Crime Detector, Compliance Officer, Detective, Police Officer, Coast Guard, Secret Service, Research Scientist etc. The course is available in many colleges in India like,

Colleges Offering M.Sc. in Criminology:

- Punjab University (puchd.ac.in),
- School of Social Work Roshini Nilaya (www.sswroshni.in),
- Gyan Vikas Institute of IT and Management etc.
11th May 2017, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

After BSC in forensic science there is any one more course to get a criminal scene investigator job or after bsc we can directly get job in criminal scene investigator?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?