22nd May 2015, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

How much salary I will get after completing M.Tech course? Specializations to study in M.Tech for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) candidate?

Hello,
I am interested to study M.Tech after completing my B.Tech(Electrical Engineering). I want to know how much salary can I expect after completion of my M.Tech and which specialization is good in M.Tech for me?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the salary package which is offered by the company after completing BCA+MCA and M.Tech
  2. How much salary is offered after completing BSc computer science? How much is the salary with M.Tech and without M.Tech?
  3. How much salary I will get after completing M.Tech course? Specializations to study in M.Tech for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) candidate? -- [New]
  4. Eligibility and procedure to join M.Tech course?
  5. What to do after B.E so as to get a salary of Rs 50,000?
  6. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE?
  7. Which are the good colleges for M.Tech in any trade of electronics?
  8. After B.tech. what are all the options? Jobs, Exams, Higher Studies? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  10. In which NIT can I get admission for M.Tech course with a score of 389 in GATE Exam in EEE stream?
  11. Fee structure for MBA course in IIM's and other reputed colleges?
  12. Which institutes offer M.Tech in Environmental Science or other environment related fields like sustainable development? What is the admission procedure?
  13. List of the colleges where can I get the admission for M.Tech course? I have scored 49.67 marks and secured 2751 rank in GATE. Can I get admission in NIT's?
  14. Can I do M.Tech after B.E.? Is GATE compulsory?
  15. How to join M.Tech course having completed BE in ECE in the year of 2009?
  16. How can I get a job in any private engineering college after completing B.E degree course
  17. Best colleges for M.Tech course after scoring 972 rank in PGECET?
  18. How to do M.Tech after completing MCA?
29th May 2015, 01:35 AM
ImdadAhmad

Default Re: How much salary I will get after completing M.Tech course? Specializations to study in M.Tech for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) candidate?

You can get a handsome salary after doing M.Tech. But, it depends on your performance in every years. You can get a government or private sector job like NTPC, DRDO, ISRO, ONGC etc. on a handsome salary. You can earn 20,000 to 40,000 thousand per month. As your experience increases, your salary will be increased.
After doing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering, you can opt M.Tech in Control and Automation, M.Tech in Power Electrics and Drives and M.Tech in Electrical Engineering etc. This courses provide high caliber engineers and Scientist who can analyze, design etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?