21st September 2021, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

How much should I score in B.Com to join the Sub Inspector post?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing my Graduation with B.Com and after completing it I want to join the Sub Inspector post so I want to know how much should I score in B.Com to join the Sub Inspector post? Please answer as soon as possible.

21st September 2021, 06:47 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much should I score in B.Com to join the Sub Inspector post?

Educational qualification :-

The candidates must have passed bachelor's degree in any stream with at least 50% marks from a recognised University are eligible to apply.

Age Limit:-

The minimum age limit is 20 years and maximum age limit is 42 years.

Nationality - Indian
22nd September 2021, 04:15 PM
Alvia Khan

Candidates must have a bachelor's degree in any stream from a recogniszed university or any equivalent degree.

Age limit- Minimum 20 years and Maximum - 42 years
23rd September 2021, 02:02 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The common eligibility to apply for SI ( Sub- Inspector ) recruitment is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university in any discipline.

The age limit varies with state. So, you are eligible to appear for the examination as per the educational qualification. The examination is conducted in various stages and candidates have to appear and qualify in all stages of the examination for the final selection.
24th September 2021, 02:06 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Candidates with qualifying aggregate in bachelor degree are eligible to appear for the Sub Inspector recruitment examination.

So, you are eligible to apply for the examination if passed bachelor degree. The age limit varies with recruitment in different states and relaxation in age limit for reserved category.

So, you need to complete your degree and focus on the preparation for examination for final selection.
25th September 2021, 10:46 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

--- The selection process of Sub Inspector of police is done on the basis of marks secured in civil services examination that is conducted by Union Public Service Commission.
The minimum educational qualification required to appear in this examination is bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognised University.
If you have passed your graduation then you are eligible to appear in this examination without limitation of marks.

--- Age relaxation in upper age limit---

3 years to OBC candidates
5 years to SC/ST candidates

--- Physical standards

Minimum height is 170 cms
Chest size is 81 cms before expansion and 85 cms after expansion
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?