21st September 2021, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

Can I join ISRO after masters in Aerospace Structures/ Aerodynamics?

I am a 2nd-year B.Tech Civil engineering student. I am interested in the aerospace sector and hence want to pursue masters in the field. I want to know whether ISRO will hire someone with a B.Tech in Civil and a masters in the aerospace sector?

21st September 2021, 10:48 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join ISRO after masters in Aerospace Structures/ Aerodynamics?

°°° One who has completed Bachelor of Technology or engineering in aerospace and aeronautical are eligible to apply for the Indian Space Research Organisation recruitment.

The first stage of the ISRO recruitment application process is a simple one,where you have to fill up the online application form and upload relevant documents.
Based on your academic records and other criteria as decided by the selection committee you may be shortlisted for written test and candidates are then again shortlisted based on the test scores and their code for a personal interview.
For some positions ISRO may skip, the recruitment of a written test and call candidates quickly for an interview.
It is ultimately interview which will be crucial in selecting the candidates for the vacant positions, with the written's test scores are not necessarily considered for final selection.

°°° For more information you can visit the official website
http://isro.gov.in
22nd September 2021, 04:07 PM
Alvia Khan

Default Re: Can I join ISRO after masters in Aerospace Structures/ Aerodynamics?

Eligibility criteria:-

Candidates must have BE/B.Tech degree with minimum 65%marks in aggregate are eligible for ISRO

Age limit Maximum 35 years
25th September 2021, 10:12 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

If you really plan for a job at ISRO, it is best to opt for Aerospace Engineering. Also choose the institute that can offer you a easy entry into ISRO.

Indian Institute of space science and technology is deemd university which offers quality education in the area of space science, space technology and space applications. This institution offers UG, PG, doctoral and post doctoral level course in the field related to space research and application.
25th September 2021, 10:51 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

--- Yes, definitely you can join Indian Space Research Organisation after completing Masters in aerospace structures/aerodynamics.
Indian Institute of Space Science and technology is a deemed university which offers quality education in the areas of space sciences/space technology and space applications.
To join ISRO or any public sector units you will have to write GATE entrance examination.

GATE is a highly competitive exam which tests your technical skills and in-depth knowledge in your area.
If you have a valid GATE score then you can apply for various positions in ISRO.

--- OFFICIAL WEBSITE
http://www.isro.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?