9th July 2012, 01:27 PM
kavitha_groups

How to prepare for Group II exam? How to proceed to start preparation? Which coaching is the best in Hyderabad? Books to be referred?

Hi,
I am kavitha, i would like to prepare for group2 exam. I do not have any knowlede on this exam. I am at zero level in this regard.
Can anyone help me how to proceed to start preparation, which coaching center is best in hyderabad? and which books i need to study etc.

Thanks in advance.

20th February 2013, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for Group II exam? How to proceed to start preparation? Which coaching is the best in Hyderabad? Books to be referred?

hai iam ramu plz referance group2 books my cotatct no 9989666287
20th October 2013, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for Group II exam? How to proceed to start preparation? Which coaching is the best in Hyderabad? Books to be referred?

i am applied for group2 exm,hw to study for that exm...pls send
5th November 2013, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Hai this is Prema..How to Prepare for Group 2.. Give some ideas to cover within one month
13th November 2013, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

hai this is janu,i don't have any knowledge about this exam,so please tell me how to prepare for this exam,and tell the tips also
26th November 2013, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare for group II either by taking coaching or from reference books
28th February 2014, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

hi ...am raju ...how to get high score in (economy) paper 3..please tell me tips about economy subject
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?