22nd March 2023, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

I am a graduate with Biology hons(zoology as my general subject). Can i pursue master's in fishery science?

I am a graduate with Biology hons(zoology as my general subject). Can i pursue master's in fishery science?

23rd March 2023, 09:19 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: I am a graduate with Biology hons(zoology as my general subject). Can i pursue master's in fishery science?

The eligibility to pursue master in fisheries science is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in science from a recognised university.

The admission is offered on the basis of entrance as well as merit basis. So, on the basis of your educational qualification, you are eligible to apply for admission in the course.
24th March 2023, 11:02 AM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: I am a graduate with Biology hons(zoology as my general subject). Can i pursue master's in fishery science?

No, for Master of Fisheries Science, candidates must have a BTech degree from a recognised university.

The admission is based on merit based or candidates have to appear in the entrance exam.

The duration of this course is 2 years.
24th March 2023, 02:50 PM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

In order to be qualified for the Master's in fishery science, candidates must have graduated with at least 50% to 60% in fisheries science or a closely related field from any recognized university.

You may apply for this course if you have a bachelor's degree in zoology, fisheries science, or another related field from an accredited university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?