14th February 2012, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

How to pursue masters in marine biology or Oceonography while working with an MNC? Subjects that I can choose for masters?

Hi,
i did my engg in ECE in 2010. Currently working with an MNC. I want to pursue my masters in marine biology or oceanography or related subjects. Please share the subjects i can choose for masters, since i studied in electronics and communication in graduation.

Related Questions:
  1. Subject to choose for Masters in Marine Biology or Oceanography after Engineering in ECE?
  2. Is it possible to get scholarship for doing Marine Biology for dong BSc Life Science in abroad? What are the career prospects?
  3. Which is the best branch of MBA?
  4. Is it beneficial to study MS in Abroad instead of India?
  5. Can I pursue my Masters online? Fees and duration?
  6. How to pursue Masters after completing bachelors in Physiotherapy? What is the age limit to pursue masters program?
  7. Which subject is preferred among masters in International Relations, masters in IT or masters in Banking and Finance?
  8. Am I eligible for any MNC's after scoring 57% in B.Tech and 70% in Masters? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Details of Marine Engineering Colleges in US, Germany, Canada? Is masters in Marine Engineering a good option?
  10. How should I pursue masters after completing graduation in B.A programme with Maths
  11. Is doing masters in marine engineering after completing engineering graduation worth from job prospective?
  12. Guidance to pursue Ph.D course being a candidate having completed Masters in Mechanical and working as Lecturer?
  13. How to do masters in 1 year? I am a Mechanical Engineer
  14. List of the universities in Germany in structural civil engineering in Ph.D? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Universities having dual degree of M.SC-Phd? Entrance exam, cut offs and question paper patters for M.SC-P.Hd dual degree?
  16. Should I go for masters after completing engineering in 5 years with 53%?
  17. Eligibility of doing masters in English after Masters in computers? Colleges in Pune offering the same externally and details of books and subjects?
  18. Am I eligible to do aerospace engineering masters in abroad after -- [New]
27th September 2021, 03:53 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to pursue masters in marine biology or Oceonography while working with an MNC? Subjects that I can choose for masters?

Subject choice could be:_
Masters degree in marine biology is for 2 years
The syllabus comprises of subjects like
Marine chemistry
Marine biology
Marine biochemistry
Sedimentology
Biology dissertation
Microbiology practical etc
For study purpose, MNC have contract with their employee, in which they make you sign a contract stating that you have to work for them for several years...
If you agree to it, they will allow you study and work together...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?