22nd July 2015, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Can I do Post Graduate in Fishery if not done Graduation in Fishery?

Can i apply for postgraduate courses though i have not done graduate on fishery???
i have completed graduation in bsc with having zoology, botany and chemistry. If i can do that then in which institution i can apply in kolkata??

Related Questions:
  1. List of career options available after completing B.Sc(fishery) hons in India? What's the difference between B.Sc(fishery hons) and B.Sc(fishery)?
  2. What are the examinations held for Post Graduation in West Bengal Animal and Fishery Sciences institute?
  3. List of all the branches of agriculture courses in OUAT Bhubaneshwar Odisha? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which universities offer B.Sc in Fishery? Admission Procedure for this course?
  5. What kind of job can I get after completing diploma in Fisheries?
  6. Is BSc(Hons) fishery a good course? Is it easy to get a job in India(especially north east region)? Difference between BSc(Hons) Fishery and BSc Fishery?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for M.Sc Environmental Science at JNU if completed B.Sc Fishery?
  8. How may I get the information like admission procedure, fee structure, and entrance exam date for M.Sc course with fishery stream in Andhra university? I am B.Sc zoology graduate from Orissa
  9. Can I do B.Ed course in Swami Vivekananda University after doing BSc Fishery Science
  10. Application procedure for masters in Forensic Science after B.Sc in Industrial Fish and Fishery from Calcutta University with 50% marks? -- [New]
  11. What is the probable date for the interview of Fishery Field Assistant?
  12. What kind of job can I get after completing diploma in Fisheries?
  13. Can i get scholarship for M.Sc from JRF at CUSAT?
  14. Which subject will be better for me between Entomology and Fishery for my future pursuing 3rd semester of M.Sc?
  15. What are the jobs available after completing diploma in fisheries?
  16. Past 10 years objective question papers of ICAR-NET(Fishery Science)?
  17. ICAR NET previous 5 years solved papers of Fishery Science
  18. Syllabus and previous year question papers of ICAR AIEEA for PG in Fishery Science programme?
1st September 2015, 03:27 PM
roshanforyou
Member+

Default Re: Can I do Post Graduate in Fishery if not done Graduation in Fishery?

The postgraduate degree Master of Fisheries Science is a two-year course offered in various disciplines.

>>>> Sorry you cannot apply as the eligibility criteria is

Candidates possessing a Bachelor of Fisheries Science degree are eligible to apply
3rd September 2015, 12:54 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I do Post Graduate in Fishery if not done Graduation in Fishery?

No.You are not eligible for Master In Fishery Science Course after completion of your bachelor degree course B.sc In Botany , Zoology.

Eligibility
- You must have Bachelor degree in Fishery Science course from recognized university.
- You must have to passed Entrance Exam for admission in Master In Fishery Science.

Best Colleges for Master In Fishery Science
- College of Fisheries , Mangalore(Karnataka)
- Fisheries College & Research Institute , Thudukudi(Tamilnadu)
- College of Fisheries , Panangad (Kerala)
- College of Fisheries , Rangailunda(Orissa)
- College of Fisheries , Dapoli (Maharastra)
- College of Fishery Science , Pantnagar(Uttar Pradesh)
- College of Fishery Science , Kolkata(West Bengal)
- College of Fisheries , Lembucherra(Tripura)
25th September 2019, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B.sc [B.Z.C] DEGREE.., then i eligible to join in m.sc fisheries .. please tell me.... my number 7702775372 name wilson kota
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?