1st December 2017, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Is IASE deemed university approved by UGC and DEC?

I passed MA in physical education in july 2008-2010 July kindly tell me IASE university, sardar shar is recognized from UGC and DEC that time. Please give me proper documents to avail my promotion because education Department Punjab is saying that time IASE has no affiliation of DEC and UGC.

1st December 2017, 10:46 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is IASE deemed university approved by UGC and DEC?

Yes, IASE deemed university is well recognized and approved by University Grants Commission and also recognized by Distance Education Council.

So, there is nothing to worry about, it is a well recognized university and the degrees received from there are also approved by UGC and DEC.
2nd December 2017, 07:26 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

IASE refers to Institute of Advanced Studies in Education and is a deemed university affiliated to UGC, AIU, DEC, NAAC and hence its degree is approved for higher studies and job applications for sure.

So there must be some misunderstanding going between you and education of Department of Punjab on this matter as IASE is a deemed university. For getting your promotion you just submit the valid proof from official of UGC or IASE for proving that IASE university is a deemed university.

For details regarding IASE university you can visit its official website www.iaseuniversity.org.in .
12th December 2017, 07:52 AM
Unregistered

I passed my graduation from IASE university in 2010. I need to apply for job. IS This university is affiliated by UGC. Please, provide me document so that i can show for my job.
Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?