15th October 2016, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study M.Sc(Industrial Microbiology) for Biotechnology graduate?

I have completed my B.Sc in Biotechnology from Bangalore University with major subjects- Biotechnology, Microbiology and Chemistry. Can I eligible to take M.Sc in Industrial Microbiology?

Related Questions:
  1. Which is better to study among Biotechnology and Microbiology in M.Sc for B.Sc(Biotechnology) graduate?
  2. Eligibility to study B.Sc in Microbiology for Biotechnology Diploma student?
  3. Which is better to study among Microbiology and Biotechnology in M.Sc for B.Sc(Microbiology) female candidate?
  4. Which is better among Industrial Biotechnology, Food Technology and Industrial Microbiology to study in M.Sc for Biotechnology graduate?
  5. Can I study PhD in Microbiology if pursue M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  6. Which is better to study among Biotechnology, Chemistry and Microbiology in B.Sc?
  7. How many subjects are there in Biotech and which are they
  8. Possibility to persue M.Sc microbiology plus Phd in environmental microbiology or microbiology after B.Tech Biotechnology and gained experience as an RA in Solid waste management
  9. What should we study after +2 to study genetic engineering in future ?
  10. How to apply for PG in Biotechnology if I am a Microbiology graduate
  11. Biotechnology in Pondicherry University or Applied Microbiology in Banaras Hindu University, which is better to study in M.Sc for B.Sc(Microbiology) graduate?
  12. Eligibility to study M.Sc in Medical Microbiology for B.Sc(MLT) graduate?
  13. Scope MSc in microbiology? is biotechnology much better than microbiology? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Universities in which I can pursue M.Phil in Biotechnology/Microbiology/Biochemistry/Lifesciences in distance mode?
  15. Which is better to study among Genetics and Microbiology in M.Sc for B.Sc(Microbiology) graduate?
  16. Whether student having a degree in B.Tech Biotechnology can get admission in M.Tech Microbiology in India?
  17. What is the salary for M.Sc Microbiology and M.Sc Biotechnology? What are the different career options after M.Sc Microbiology and M.Sc Biotechnology?
  18. Am I eligible to study M.Sc in Microbiology/Biotechnology if competed B.Sc in Chemistry being a 30 years old candidate?
17th October 2016, 01:51 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study M.Sc(Industrial Microbiology) for Biotechnology graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my B.Sc in Biotechnology from Bangalore University with major subjects- Biotechnology, Microbiology and Chemistry. Can I eligible to take M.Sc in Industrial Microbiology?

The M.Sc Industrial Microbiology course is eligible to study for the graduates who have completed graduation in Microbiology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Botany or other related fields with minimum of 55% marks in aggregate. The admission to the course will be done through an entrance test. The course duration will be two years. So you are eligible to study the course after completion of graduation in Biotechnology. The course is available in the Agra College, the website link is given here; Click Here
17th October 2016, 11:36 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study M.Sc(Industrial Microbiology) for Biotechnology graduate?

Eligibility Criteria Required to pursue M.Sc in Industrial Microbiology:

Yes, you are certainly eligible to pursue M.Sc in Industrial Microbiology course after successful completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology course. The basic educational qualification required to pursue this course is as follows.

>> Candidates must have completed B.Sc in Microbiology or Botany or Biotechnology or Biochemistry from a recognized university.

>> The minimum percentage you must have secured in Bachelor Degree to be eligible is "55% marks".

>> As you are successfully done with B.Sc in Biotechnology, there is no doubt that you are certainly eligible to pursue this M.Sc in Industrial Microbiology course.
17th October 2016, 11:56 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am happy to tell you that definitely you are eligible to opt for M.Sc in Industrial Microbiology after the completion of Biotechnology Graduation.
Candidates those who have completed their B.Sc in Biotechnology/Botany/Microbiology/Biochemistry from a recognised University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to opt for M.Sc in Industrial Microbiology.
24th October 2016, 12:05 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you can do M.Sc in Industrial Microbiology.

Those candidates who have completed bachelor degree in Microbiology or its equivalent from a recognized university are eligible for masters degree in Industrial Microbiology.

Your age should be above 18 years.
12th December 2017, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

I have completed M.Sc biotechnology, am I eligible to take admission for M.tech Biotechnology without GATE score??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?