28th January 2014, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

IBA Noida college ranking and average package offered? Is it best for PGDM?

please give information about iba college in noida its ranking and packages ?
Is this college is best for doing PGDM for our successfull future ?

4th March 2014, 07:53 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: IBA Noida college ranking and average package offered? Is it best for PGDM?

Yes,IBA Noida college is good ranking college.I.B.A is “Indus Business Academy”.Basically this IBA was established by the the Indian Institute of Technology and Indian Institute of Management graduated professionals.This IBA provides good world class management education.As it is approved by AICTE you no need to worry about the college and it is a best trend settings Business School.The curriculum of this IBA modeled on the understanding of the complex international businesses.

As you are willing to pursue this PGDM (Post Graduate Diploma in Management) ,in management it is equivalent to the MBA(masters in business administration) you may definitely go with this IBA Business school.IBA also offers the customized industry specific management development programs and through the mutual exchange.There are very good IBA school facilities namely, good library available.Of Hostel facility is available,good number of placements every year.

Good laboratories available,in the curriculum they give reasonable importance to the Sports and extracurricular activities.Since IBA is a professional managed ,this offers good placements to the students.The placements has already enabled IBA to initiate,and enhance the good relationships with the companies in India or abroad.Indus Business Academy is actually considered as an A++ category B-School listed in the Survey conducted.To go with the PGDM programme you must have a minimum of Bacehloe degree under 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 in any discipline with a minimum of 50% in your Academics.To get in to the IBA you need to have valid score in one of the following examinations MAT/XAT/CAT/ATMA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?