17th November 2021, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Is Intermediate compulsory to study MBA from a regular recognized college?

Hi, I have completed my Bachelor of Hotel Management from Acharya Nagarjuna University distance education now I want to do regular MBA. Issue here is, I don't have Intermediate. I did my Bachelor's on 10th base. Am I eligible for regular MBA from any recognized university?

26th November 2021, 03:39 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Intermediate compulsory to study MBA from a regular recognized college?

Yes, intermediate is compulsory to study MBA from a regular recognized college as without 10+2 you cannot do your graduation. The basic eligibility for MBA is you must have passed a bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university, however, it will not be a problem that you have done your graduation from distant learning. Since you have done your graduation without intermediate then also you are eligible to do this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?