23rd December 2010, 05:28 PM
rk9343

Can I do MBA in regular mode without doing Intermediate?

dear sir / madam,

i am ravi kumar . i completed my graduation in acharya nagarjuna oopen university in distance mode ofter my ssc i didnt studied intermediate now i want to do mba in regular mode ..... can i do mba in regular mode without intermediate ....... kindly give your valuable suggestion

thank u

Related Questions:
  1. Are there any distance mode or regular mode universities which offering BSc without having intermediate with MPC stream?
  2. Can I do M.Tech in regular mode without intermediate? I have completed graduation and PG in Acharya Nagarjuna Open University in distance mode
  3. Am I eligible to join MBA regular without doing Intermediate?
  4. Am I eligible to study company secretary course after completing degree in distance mode and MBA in regular
  5. How to do MBA in regular mode after scoring 48% in B.Com
  6. Are my both degrees LLB regular mode and MBA distance mode valid?
  7. Can MBA be done through Regular Mode after Graduation from correspondence/distance mode? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am I eligible for software job after completing B.Tech EEE through distance education
  9. Can I pursue MBA in regular mode after doing graduation from Netaji Subhas Open University
  10. Am I eligible to get a software job if I have completed B.Com from distance mode and MBA in regular mode?
  11. How many semesters are there to complete in MBA regular and correspondence mode?
  12. List of universities to do Ph.D through distance and regular mode?
  13. Whether Ph.D part time (internal) is equivalent to regular mode? -- [New]
  14. MBA can be done from regular mode if BBS is done through distance mode?
  15. Any university allowing regular or distance mode student to do PG without UG?
  16. Do top companies give equal importance to distance mode as regular mode?
  17. Can I do B.Ed in regular mode after completing M.Com from distance mode?
  18. Can I do MBA or PGDM in regular mode after scoring 657 score?
28th May 2011, 08:06 AM
stranger351

Default Re: Can I do MBA in regular mode without doing Intermediate?

If you completed your graduation course successfully then there is no problem to do MBA in regular mode..
You can..
You are eligible for Doing MBA.....
Any student which completed his graduation completely what ever from in regular manner or distance learn are eligible to doing MBA with regular..
28th May 2011, 07:10 PM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

For doing regular MBA you need to write different competitive exam for MBA.. like MAT,CAT etc..and
Elgibility for CAT Exam
The CAT Exam candidate should have a Bachelor?s Degree, and at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA [45% in case of the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST)..

and similar kind for other exam as well but since you said you didnot do intermediate cannot sure weather you application will be excepted or not.. but try to complete intermediate..as soon as possible..
28th May 2011, 08:20 PM
SKUMAR76

Hello
no, you are not eligible for regular course of mba without bacheler degree you have.
For mba class you must passed bacheler degree and also passed entrance exam.
28th May 2011, 08:38 PM
balathegreat
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Can I do MBA in regular mode without doing Intermediate?

No friend, I don't think you can do your MBA in regular mode with out doing your

inter mediate. So i suggest you to continue your MBA also through distance

education. So that you don't need to waste one year in intermediate.
28th May 2011, 08:40 PM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

Friend,
if you want to do MBA so you should do intermediate first then you should complete your graduation with any recognised university because the minimum qualification for doing MBA is Graduation whether you take direct admission or appear in entrance exam for MBA.

Qualification for MBA- Graduation with minimum 50%.
28th May 2011, 10:45 PM
Deb51

as you have already completed graduation then i think you may do MBA in regular mode. for MBA admission appear in MBA entrance examination like CAT, MAT etc. then you will get opportunity to take admission in a good institution. for details about your eligibility you may contact with any MBA institution.
28th May 2011, 11:18 PM
shlrao
Senior Member+

To get admission in MBA the candidate should have completed graduation from any recognised university. The admission in MBA is through the entrance exam which is to be conducted at the national and state level.

ATMA, ICFAI, CAT, MAT, CET, UPTU, IGNOU, XAT are some of the famous and main management entrance exams in India. After clearing these exams and getting top rank you will be eligible to take admission in the India’s top most management university/colleges including IIM and government colleges.
28th May 2011, 11:47 PM
SKUMAR76

HELLO,
As Per my information you cannot do your bachelor's degree without doing intermediate or equivalent to Intermediate. if any university have any course programme equivalent to bachelor's degree then I don't have information.
After all you could not do your MBA class without any entrance exam
Like MAT, CAT and so on.
28th May 2011, 11:53 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by rk9343 View Post
dear sir / madam,

i am ravi kumar . I completed my graduation in acharya nagarjuna oopen university in distance mode ofter my ssc i didnt studied intermediate now i want to do mba in regular mode ..... Can i do mba in regular mode without intermediate ....... Kindly give your valuable suggestion

thank u
you are not applicable for mba.because our education system follow one by one rule.because if you can't completed your 10+2 then you can join to graduation.

So you have to complete your graduation
29th May 2011, 01:01 AM
babydoll

Hello,
If you have completed your graduation then it will be no problem as for the MBA courses you must have graduation degree.
You must have 50% marks in graduation or equivalent. It doesn't matters whether it will be regular or corresponding.
So, i think you are eligible for the MBA regular courses as you have bachelor's degree.
For studying MBA you must appear for the entrance exam such as CAT, MAT, GMAT, ZAT etc....
However, many colleges offers direct admission to the candidate on the basis of the graduation marks but they demand for some extra money as donation.

Well the direct admission in any colleges are not valuable for the good job purpose so better to go for any entrance exams mentioned above.
29th May 2011, 01:58 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

First of all this is the very wrong step that you have taken to complete graduation without doing your intermediate.Though you can do the Regular MBA as the minimum eligibility criteria for the same is as under-

1. i) Recognised Bachelor's Degree in any discipline of minimum 3 years duration must have obtained atleast 50% (45% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) at the qualifying Examination

ii) Candidates who have already passed the above qualifying degree course and candidates who are appearing for the final semester / year examination of the said qualifying degree course during April / May 2011 may apply for admission to MBA degree programme during 2011-12

iii) Candidates who have already appeared for and are having one or more valid AIEEE/CAT / MAT / XAT / GMAT / TANCET Scores.

iv) Candidates short listed will be requested to take up a GD and Personal Interview.

So it means that whenever you are going for the personal interview either for admission or for any job the same question arises for you by everyone & they all expect a feasible answer from you.So it is advisable to you to apply for a intermediate either through a distance mode to avoid from such situations in future.
6th July 2011, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

when i am doing bachelor degree, can i apply for MBA?
6th July 2011, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

when i am doing bachelor degree can i apply for MBA
7th September 2011, 04:51 PM
archijaleel

There is no point of applying....... because you will get admission only when you complete graduation......
31st October 2011, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

hello sir im ssc passed and joined bcom may i know that if i completed my bcom after the i want study in usa or uk for mba can i get it or not?
26th March 2012, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my degree (B.A) through distance education without intermediate now what can i do for better possession in jobs please guide me......
28th April 2012, 12:20 AM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,
Yes shore you are eligible for the regular MBA, you are completed graduation so sure you are eligible for the MBA in regular.
Eligibility criteria:

Candidate should be complete graduation from any recognised university with atleast of 50% marks.

You must be a citizen of india.

There is no maximum age limit.

All the best.
29th April 2012, 02:25 AM
sirimulla srikanth
Senior Member++

HI...

YES....you are applicable to do MBA course in regular mode.

MBA is the 2 years PG course and course divided into 4 semesters.The minimum qualification required for this exam is degree from any recognized university.There is no age limit for this course.
If you want to join in MBA course you need to qualify the any one entrance exam of following
CAT
MAT
GMAT
ICET

BEST OF LUCK...
29th April 2012, 11:29 AM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Hi,
yes you can eligible to do the MBA without intermediate.

MBA stands for Master of Business Adminstration.

MBA course duration is 2 years. And the course divided into 4 semsters.

Eligibility criteria:

the candidate having a graduation degree with any stream from a recognized university.

There is no age limit for the candidate to eligible for this exam.

The basis of performance in the entrance tests like

CAT
MAT
GMAT

In graduation 50% to be eligible for some of the entrance exam.

Best of luck.
4th October 2012, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

i am ravi kumar . i completed my graduation and post graduation in acharya nagarjuna open university in distance mode ofter my ssc i didnt studied intermediate now i want to do m.tech in regular mode ..... can i do m.tech in regular mode without intermediate .....
5th May 2013, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

i have completed ssc so i want to study ca with out degree can you give me suggestion [email protected]
23rd May 2013, 12:52 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Can I do MBA in regular mode without doing Intermediate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rk9343 View Post
dear sir / madam,

i am ravi kumar . i completed my graduation in acharya nagarjuna oopen university in distance mode ofter my ssc i didnt studied intermediate now i want to do mba in regular mode ..... can i do mba in regular mode without intermediate ....... kindly give your valuable suggestion

thank u
HI

As per MBA entrance exam criteria
- You need to have done your graduation from UGC recognized college/institute
- you should have altleast 50% marks in graduation
- 45% in case of SC/ST
- no live backlog

As far as you have done your graduation with required marks, you are eligible.
You can do diploma after your 10th and then graduation, in this case intermediate is not required.

All the best
17th May 2014, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

sir,i completed intermediate in regular mode and iam studying Bsc 2nd year in distance mode.can I apply all jobs ?
21st July 2014, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

I compleated my Pg through distance mode with out intermediate i iam eligi
ble to write ugc net
14th August 2014, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Hi this is M K uddin i was join Deploma in Electronics & tele-Communication engg. but i pass all my three year's but i was left some subjects in all three years but after that i got some major Prab so i was not written my back law subjects so i was not taken my diploma also so now i am interested to do my MBA in marketing and i have marketring exeprience for more then 10 years so can i do the MBA in regular or distance education i need your reply which is the best way for me to do my MBA please tell me i was elgible to do this.

Thanks
Regard:

M K UDDIN
my mail ID : [email protected]
19th November 2014, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

What are the courses available to me in open university of nagarjuna without passing 10th?
7th September 2015, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is will completed B.Com degree kakatiya univeristy 2016. she will not completed intermediate. how get eligible regular course M.B.A
20th August 2019, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my degree through distance education I want to do MBA in regular but I have not written any entrance exam but I want to do MBA I but I have only marks sheet of Degree I don't have any TC bona-fide please suggest me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?