26th April 2015, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in India for a candidate who is pursuing M.A.(Hindi) in Banaras Hindu University?

Sir,
I am doing M.A. in Hindi from Banaras
Hindu University. I want to get job after my
this M.A. Can you please tell me about the
opportunities for me anywhere in India?

30th April 2015, 12:00 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Job opportunities in India for a candidate who is pursuing M.A.(Hindi) in Banaras Hindu University?

After completion of your MA in Hindi, you have different ways to make your career better in India but there is one stream which you can easily enter with your qualification and knowledge and that would be extremely suitable for you and your career because MA in Hindi directly brings you to the literature that means you have enough knowledge about a particular subject and the importance of your degree grows higher when it shows that it has taken from Banaras Hindu University so I would say utilize your opportunities and knowledge you have collected at University and follow the way mentioned below.

You should enter teaching field because literature has a great scope in this field and if you enter then you may easily create your career better in teaching sector and with your current degree, you are eligible to apply for various jobs in this field such as :

Samvidha Shikshak Grade I : A master's degree in any discipline and age should not be more than 45 years.

Samvidha Shikshak Grade II : A bachelor's degree in any discipline and age should not be more than 40 years.

Guest Faculty Recruitment in Government Schools : A candidate having passed a bachelor's / master's degree is eligible to apply for this job at any stage of the age.

But if you want to make your future better in this field, then you need to choose the way which is :

Apply for NET - National Eligibility Test or SET - State Eligibility Test conducted by the government and NET is conducted twice by UGC in all over India.

To apply for both of these tests, you need to have a master's degree with minimum 55% marks then you will be eligible.

If you qualify NET/ SET test then you will be eligible to apply for Lecturer or Assistant Professor or Associate Professor jobs in government schools/ colleges and that will be a better start of your career so what are you waiting for ? just apply for these entrance exams and start preparation.

If you take admission in PhD in Hindi then nothing can be better than this, because after passing PhD, you do not need to qualify even NET or SET or any other eligibility entrance exam and you can directly apply for the posts mentioned above in teaching sector that is why follow both options together means you have to get admission in PhD and start preparation for NET / SET test as well.

One way will definitely be in your side and you can become Professor after taking experience of teaching about 10 years so that is the great thing for you and your career.

If you want to apply for other jobs, then so many jobs are available in other fields such as Banking, Insurance, Railway, UPSC, SSC, State Government Jobs, Postal Jobs, PSU Jobs etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?