8th June 2012, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure for mass communication in BHU? What is the admission procedure?

what is the fees structure for mass communication in bhu and the admmision procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for mass communication admission? Fee structure and details about the Hostel Facilities?
  2. How to take admission in mass communication in Amity University? What is the procedure and fee structure?
  3. Admission Procedure of Mass Communication diploma in DU? Fee structure and admission form details for the same?
  4. Detailed information, career prospects and fee expense of PG in Mass Communication program for B.M.L.T student?
  5. What is the fee structure for Mass Communication colleges in Delhi? How to take educational loan for the course?
  6. Fee structure for diploma in Mass Communication and best institutes in Hyderabad for the same?
  7. Can I get admission for Ph.D Mass Communication? Minimum eligibility criteria to apply?
  8. Information regarding fee structure for Mass Communication course?
  9. Eligibility to get admission, procedure to apply and course duration of Diploma in Mass Communication?
  10. What is the fee structure for mass communication?
  11. Procedure and Eligibility criteria to get admission for Post graduation in Mass Communication from Jamaia Millia Islamia college?
  12. How much is the fee structure for Mass Communication course?
  13. List of undergraduate courses available in Mass Communication in Delhi, Ranchi, Kolkata and Banaras Universities?
  14. Eligibility criteria and fee structure of diploma course in Mass Communication from IGNOU?
  15. Will feb MAT help for the admission of master in mass communication?
  16. How to prepare for Ph.D Mass Communication exam? Which books to opt for? Date of exam and fee structure for the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Admission UG mass communication course in DU after completing 12th? What is the admission procedure?
  18. Am I eligible to give entrance exam of BHU for masters in mass communication if I am doing graduation from Sridhar University? -- [New]
14th August 2012, 07:30 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure for mass communication in BHU? What is the admission procedure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the fees structure for mass communication in bhu and the admmision procedure?

Candidate who seeks to pursue M.A in Mass Communication from The Banaras Hindu University, must have completed the Bachelors Degree from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks. Admission is through Postgraduate Entrance Test conducted by the Banaras Hindu University followed by Personal Interview and Group Discussion. The entrance Test comprises of General Awareness, Analytical, Quantitative and Verbal Abilities and Aptitude. Candidates appearing in the Final Year of the Qualifying Examination may also apply and appear in the Entrance Test. The duration of the program is two years and comprises of four semesters. The Fee for the course costs Rs. 30,000 approximately per year.

For detail information one may refer to the following address:

Department of Mass Communication,
Banaras Hindu University,
Varanasi- 221005
Uttar Pradesh, India
Office Phone No- 0542-6701093, 0542-6701090.
22nd October 2012, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure for mass communication in BHU? What is the admission procedure?

i wanted to knw the fee structure of BHU in the feild of MA.in mass communication and the whole syllbus regarding the entrance exam..

regards
Vaneeta
27th April 2013, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

I want to do mass comm. aftr my 2 . what are the procedues for admission in BHU and LUCKNOW UNIVERSITY?
21st May 2013, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

what is the fees structure for bsc
26th May 2013, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

does bhu provide any facility of hostel and food?
21st June 2013, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure for m.a. in english in BHU?
28th June 2013, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

what is d fee structure & procedure of admission in BHU ????
26th January 2014, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

sirr....i want to do BA journalism.....so please tell me.....what is the admission procedure for this...and fee structure for the same....plzzzz tell me....
10th June 2014, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

sirr ....i want to do MA journalism (in hindi) .....so please tell me .....what is the admission procedure for this ....and fee structure for the same ....plzz tell me...........
10th June 2014, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

sirr ....i want to do MA journalism....so please tell me ..what is the admission procedure for this.... and fee structure for the same...plzzz tell me....
21st August 2015, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

I will complete 12 th in CBSC in nxt year .... I want to graduation in Mass com ........ what is the prossess & fee structure ??
11th February 2016, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

If we done normal B.Sc then we have gave interns exam of mass communication
14th April 2016, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure of mass communication in journalism
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?