12th November 2018, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in Indian Railways for MA(English) postgraduate?

Hello, I have completed my MA(English) this year. I am interested to join Indian Railways. I want to know about the recruitment for me in Indian Railways? If there is any recruitment then please inform me anyone.

6th March 2023, 04:52 PM
ManojTejPratap

Default Re: Job opportunities in Indian Railways for MA(English) postgraduate?

Indian Railways offers various job opportunities for candidates from diverse educational backgrounds. As an MA(English) postgraduate, you can explore the following job opportunities in Indian Railways:
  • Assistant Station Master
  • Commercial Apprentice
  • Traffic Apprentice
  • Ticket Collector
  • Junior Engineer
  • Railway Protection Force (RPF)
  • Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) Exam Conducting Authority

Indian Railways offers various job opportunities for candidates with different educational qualifications and skill sets. For MA (English) graduates, the Railway Recruitment Board conducts exams for the posts of Assistant Station Master, Commercial Apprentice, Traffic Apprentice, and Junior Accounts Assistant. Other job opportunities include positions in Railway Recruitment Cell, Railway Protection Force, and Railway Board Secretariat. Candidates can check the official website of Indian Railways and the Railway Recruitment Board for more information on job openings and application procedures.

To know more about the latest job openings and recruitment procedures in Indian Railways, you can visit the official website of the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) or the Indian Railways website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?