1st March 2018, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in Indian Army for M.Pharma postgraduate?

Hello, I have completed my M.Pharma this year. I am interested to join Indian army. I want to know about the recruitment for me in India Army? If there is any recruitment then please inform me anyone.

Related Questions:
  1. Job Opportunities in Indian Army after completion of LLB?
  2. Job opportunities in Indian Army for Pharmacy Diploma student
  3. Job Opportunities and Salary Packages after completion of M-Pharmacy?
  4. What should I study after 12th to join Indian Army? Opportunities in Indian Army for women?
  5. Apart from Teaching, what are the job opportunities for Education postgraduate?
  6. Job Opportunities in Indian Army after completion of B.Tech in ECE?
  7. Job Opportunities for Civil Engineers in Indian Army? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Job Opportunities in Indian Army after completion of B.Tech in ECE?
  9. Tamilnadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University M.Pharma in Phytopharmacy and Phytomedicine-Indian Systems of Medicine Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Apart from Teaching, what are the job opportunities for Chemistry postgraduate?
  11. Can I study MPharma from any other college being a BPharma student? -- [New]
  12. Apart from Teaching, what are the job opportunities for Political Science postgraduate?
  13. What are the job opportunities in Indian Army Nursing for FNM Females
  14. Procedure to get Job in Indian Army being a candidate of pursuing Mechanical Engineering? Required percentage of marks to get Job in Indian Army?
  15. Job Opportunities in Indian Army after completion of 12th class in Science stream and with an age of 18 years?
  16. How to get a job in Indian Army after completing graduation in BCA? How to join Indian Army?
  17. Can MCA students get into Indian Army on the basis of MCA qualification? How to get a job there?
  18. Will there be any Job Opportunities after the completion of B-Pharmacy in Army?
13th March 2018, 03:55 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in Indian Army for M.Pharma postgraduate?

For Indian Army officer level posts, you just need a degree qualification to appear for exams like CDS. Hence, only a B.Pharma degree is enough for it, but the job will not be related to pharmacy field.

Just make sure your age is below 25 years and not below 19 years. Selection is based on written exam and SSB interview. Other than this, you don't have much opportunities because Pharmacists and other Lab people are recruited at very young age in Army.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?