10th March 2018, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in Indian Navy for MSc(Geography) postgraduate?

Hello, I have completed my MSc(Geography) this year. I am interested to join Indian Navy. I want to know about the recruitment for me in India Navy? If there is any recruitment then please inform me anyone.

21st April 2018, 03:18 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in Indian Navy for MSc(Geography) postgraduate?

Since, you have completed M.Sc Geography, you can apply for Indian Navy wings through CDS examination on the basis of Graduation. But, you must satisfy the age criteria also.
Candidates those who have completed their Graduation studying Physics and Mathematics as a subject from a recognized University scoring a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the CDS examination to join Indian Navy.
Candidates those who born not earlier than 2nd Jan 1995 and not later than 1st Jan 2000 only are eligible for the examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?