13th July 2018, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities for MBA(Production Management-I) candidate of Patel College of Science and Technology, Indore?

Hi all, I am going to apply for MBA(Production Management-I) course in Patel College of Science and Technology, Indore. I would like to know that if I do MBA(Production Management-I) from this institute then what are the job opportunities available for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission criteria to study MBA(Production Management-I) in Patel College of Science and Technology, Indore?
  2. Course duration and fee structure of MBA(Production Management-I) in Patel College of Science and Technology, Indore?
  3. Job opportunities for MBA(Computer Management) candidate of School of Computer Science and Information Technology, Indore? -- [New]
  4. List of first 50 Engineering Colleges in Madya Pradesh?
  5. Names of the top 10 engineering colleges according to the placements and ranking in MP state?
  6. List of MBA/MCA colleges in Madhya Pradesh? Which colleges are approved by AICTE?
  7. Which are the MSc chemistry colleges in VV Nagar under SP university?
  8. Entrance exam available to study MBA(Production Management-I) in Patel College of Science and Technology, Indore?
  9. List of top 10 colleges in Madhya Pradesh in all fields of engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which B.Tech colleges are available in MP especially private?
  11. List of AICTE approved & stipend providing colleges(In Andhra pradesh) for a student having 5735 rank in GPAT?
  12. Procedure to study MBA(Production Management-I) in Patel College of Science and Technology, Indore?
  13. Details about AICTE colleges in Gujarat?
  14. Which colleges can I get after scoring 86% in 12th board and 32 marks in MPPET?
  15. Job opportunities for a candidate through Bachelor of Library Science course?
  16. List of the engineering colleges in Gujarat for UG course? Procedure to apply for the same?
  17. Job opportunities for MPhil(Computer Science) candidate of Sardar Patel Mahavidyalaya?
  18. List of the colleges in which I can get admission after scoring 43 marks in MPPET?
15th July 2018, 04:14 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities for MBA(Production Management-I) candidate of Patel College of Science and Technology, Indore?

After completing MBA you will be eligible for various jobs in government sector as well as in private sector.
Private sector companies are as follows:-
Zomato
Amazon
DCG
Citigroup
Apple
Deloitte
Goldman Sachs
Microsoft
Nike
Tesla
IDEO
TCS
IBM
KPMG
PepsiCo
ICICI Bank
Infosys
Wipro
Accenture
15th July 2018, 06:40 PM
google girl
Senior Member+

Default Re: Job opportunities for MBA(Production Management-I) candidate of Patel College of Science and Technology, Indore?

Job opportunities for MBA (Production Management-I) candidates are:-
Bank
Amazon
Flipkart
Citygroup
TCS
PepsiCo
MNCs
15th July 2018, 07:51 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Job opportunities available for MBA (Production Management -I) are as follows:-
Senior Technical Manager
Floor Shop Manager
Purchase Manager
Business Process Manager
Logistics Manager
Inventory Manager
Production Manager
15th July 2018, 08:36 PM
PRASHANT8149
Senior Member+

Job opportunities for MBA(Production Management-I) candidate of Patel College of Science and Technology, Indore :

Candidate can get job in following areas :
  • Export Companies.
  • Financial Organizations.
  • Industrial Houses.
  • Non-profit Organizations.
  • Personal Business.
  • Banks.
  • Business Consultancies.
  • Brand & Marketing.
  • Educational Institutes.
  • Multinational Companies

Job profile :
  • Marketing Manager.
  • IT Services Marketing Head.
  • Project Managers.
  • Brand Manager.
  • Card Payments Operations Head.
  • Equity Research Analysts.
  • Account Manager.
  • HR Generalist Business Partner.
  • Management Consultant.
  • Recruitment Manager.
  • Vice President - Investment Banking.
  • Zonal Business Manager
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?