13th July 2018, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee structure of MBA(Production Management-I) in Patel College of Science and Technology, Indore?

Dear friends, I am interested to join Patel College of Science and Technology, Indore for MBA(Production Management-I) program. Can I know about the fee structure of this course and the course duration as well. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Course duration and fee structure of MBA(Computer Management) in School of Computer Science and Information Technology, Indore?
  2. List of first 50 Engineering Colleges in Madya Pradesh?
  3. Job opportunities for MBA(Production Management-I) candidate of Patel College of Science and Technology, Indore?
  4. Admission criteria to study MBA(Production Management-I) in Patel College of Science and Technology, Indore?
  5. Course duration and fee structure of BCom(Communicative English) in RU College of Management and Technology?
  6. Names of the top 10 engineering colleges according to the placements and ranking in MP state?
  7. List of MBA/MCA colleges in Madhya Pradesh? Which colleges are approved by AICTE?
  8. Course duration and fee structure of MPhil(Computer Science) in Sardar Patel Mahavidyalaya?
  9. Course duration and fee expenses of BE(Metallurgical Engineering) in Jagadguru Dattatray College of Technology, Indore? -- [New]
  10. Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Renal Dialysis Technology) in BN Patel Institute of Paramedical Science?
  11. Which are the MSc chemistry colleges in VV Nagar under SP university?
  12. List of colleges with low fee structure and course duration of Bachelor in Hospitality Management program?
  13. What is the fee structure of G H Patel college of business management, V V Nagar?
  14. List of top 10 colleges in Madhya Pradesh in all fields of engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Fee structure for B.Sc in Bioinformatics in N.V.Patel College?
  16. What is the fee structure followed for doing B.Sc in management quota?
  17. Which B.Tech colleges are available in MP especially private?
  18. Course structure & fee expenses of BSc(Catering Science and Hotel Management) in SRM Institute of Management and Technology, Ghaziabad?
14th July 2018, 11:58 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee structure of MBA(Production Management-I) in Patel College of Science and Technology, Indore?

MBA(Production Management-I) in Patel College of Science and Technology, Indore is a Course duration of 2 years.

Total fee for MBA(Production Management-I) in Patel College of Science and Technology, Indore is around 1.08 lakhs Rs.

Last edited by ppsahu; 13th August 2018 at 01:47 PM. Reason: Remove @
15th July 2018, 08:24 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee structure of MBA(Production Management-I) in Patel College of Science and Technology, Indore?

Course duration and Fee structure of MBA (Production Management - I) in Patel College of Science and Technology, Indore are as follows:-
Course duration – 2 years
Course Type – Degree
Course Level – Post-graduation
Course Mode – Regular
Eligibility – candidate must have completed graduation in any discipline
Fee structure - Rs. 45,600 per year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?