7th November 2016, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities for a candidate through Bachelor of Library Science course?

I am Keshav of 26 year old. I am doing Bachelor of Library Science in Indore. Can I know about the job opportunities for me after completing my course? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study Bachelor of Arts for Master of Library & Information Science candidate?
  2. Possibility to study Bachelor of Library Science for 12th PCM candidate?
  3. Application procedure for Bachelor of Library information science through distance learning? Fee details, duration and last date to submit the form for the same?
  4. How to join NASA after passing BCA?
  5. Bachelor of Library Science is available in IGNOU Aizawl?
  6. Eligibility to do Master of Library Science for a candidate who has completed Graduation around 15 years ago?
  7. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Library Science for 12th Science student?
  8. List of colleges which offer Bachelor of Library Science across India? Procedure to appear in entrance exam?
  9. Colleges and opportunities to pursue Bachelor in Library after Masters?
  10. Does IGNOU offer Bachelor of Library Science course?
  11. Does Aligarh Muslim University offer Bachelor of Library Science course?
  12. How to join BSc Library science in distance after completing bachelor degree? What is the duration of the course and fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Admission procedure and eligibility to study Bachelor of Library Science for 12th Science student?
  14. Possibility to study Bachelor of Library Science for B.Sc(Mathematics) student?
  15. Course detail and fee for Bachelor of Library Science? Eligibility for the same?
  16. How to do M.Lib after doing internship in M.A private from Kanpur University? I have done B.Lib
  17. Am I eligible for Bachelor in Library and Information Science after completing M.Com?
  18. List of Open universities offering Bachelor of Library Science in India?
8th November 2016, 10:25 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities for a candidate through Bachelor of Library Science course?

There are lot of job opportunities for a candidate after the completion of bachelor of Library Science.
Candidates can work as:-

Librarian
Library Attendant
Library Assistant
Deputy Librarian
Information Assistant
Senior Information Analyst
Junior Information Analyst
Director/Head Of Information Centre
Junior Librarian/Assistant Librarian
Junior Librarian/Professional Assistant
Junior Librarian/Semi-Professional Assistant

Candidates may also work in galleries, museums, archives as well as in documentation centres.
9th November 2016, 05:20 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities for a candidate through Bachelor of Library Science course?

Job Opportunities for Bachelor of Library Science Courses:

There are many organizations where you may find job opportunities in Library Science based field. You can find employment opportunities in,

> Central Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR)
> Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO)
> Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO)
> Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR)

Besides all these, you may find job opportunities in Business Houses, Central based Libraries, News Channels, Training Academies, ICHR, ICFRE, Foreign Embassies and High Commissions, Libraries as Information Officer, Information Analyst, Information Executive, Director, Information Officer, Deputy Librarian, Scientist and Document Librarian.
9th November 2016, 08:40 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

The name of best Jobs type for you after Bachelor of Library Science course are given below.

1. Cataloguer.
2. Deputy Librarian.
3. Lecturer.
4. Librarian.
5. Library Assistant.
6. Library Attendant.
7. Researcher.

EMPLOYMENT AREA

=> Foreign Embassies.

=> Information Centres

=> Documentation Centres.

=> News Agencies and Organisations.

=> Government Libraries.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?