30th June 2014, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Which degree has better career in Finance stream among MBA and M.S.?

Hi sir/madam,
I passed out as a B.com graduate..now i'm looking out for further studies..I thought to go for MBA in Finance..but now a days they are saying scope for MBA has been reduced..I heard that we can also do MS in Finance,but i dont know much about this course..so could you please tell which will be a good one for better career,whether its MBA in Finance or MS in Finance..

Related Questions:
30th December 2014, 01:24 AM
Saranbala18

Default Re: Which degree has better career in Finance stream among MBA and M.S.?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi sir/madam,
I passed out as a B.com graduate..now i'm looking out for further studies..I thought to go for MBA in Finance..but now a days they are saying scope for MBA has been reduced..I heard that we can also do MS in Finance,but i dont know much about this course..so could you please tell which will be a good one for better career,whether its MBA in Finance or MS in Finance..
Both the MBA and MS in Finance have good scope in both the Government and private sectors. So, we can't say which is best among the course. Since, you are interested in Finance subject. So, It's better to apply for M.S in Finance instead of MBA in Finance. Because, MBA concentrates on various subjects like, Finance, Management, Mathematics and Accounting subjects. But, M.S finance concentrates more on finance related subjects.

Among the MBA and MS in finance, better you can choose M.S finance it will give in-depth knowledge in Finance subjects. After completing M.S Finance you can start own business or you can also open your own finance accountancy as well. Apart from this, it will make you as a specialized person in Finance so better you can do M.S in Finance it will help you to develop your career.
1st March 2016, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which degree has better career in Finance stream among MBA and M.S.?

Hello .. I'm doing a vocational course. .. management and marketing of insurance from cvs college. .. N I'm confused that whether I should go for mba in marketing or mba in financial? Which would be better If I choose mba in marketing/finance than what other certifications should I clear to make my cv interesting or should I go for Ms in finance?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?