24th August 2014, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

UGC norms regarding lateral entry into MBA for PGDM holder?

I am a PGDM from an AICTE accredited institute, but as am in academics, I wasn't able to get NET certification even after clearing the exam, so I decided to go for an MBA course. I have come to know about the lateral entry programmes and now I am unable to get any information related to it's validity and recognition by UGC. Can anyone help me about UGCs norms regarding the lateral entry in MBA and the universities or colleges where I can take admission in one such course.

Related Questions:
24th January 2017, 06:23 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: UGC norms regarding lateral entry into MBA for PGDM holder?

Lateral entry exams are conducted by the concerned university for admission in second year of the given course. There are many management entrance exams, but they offer admission in first year only.

You have to keep track of notification for lateral entry exam by various university. Admission will be on the basis of performance in the entrance exam.
15th May 2017, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: UGC norms regarding lateral entry into MBA for PGDM holder?

I have completed pgdb from manipal academy. Now i am looking for doing MBA. Kindly suggest me the institute which offers MBA as full time course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?