1st March 2018, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges which offer M.A.(Political Science) for a candidate who has secured 46% in Graduation?

Hello Sir, I have scored only 46% in B.A. in Political Science. I want to do M.A. in same field. I am a student of Assam University. I want to know which college gives me admission with this percentage?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offer admission in Post Graduation for a candidate who has secured 46% in B.A.(Philosophy)?
  2. List of colleges which offer M.A.(Sociology) for a candidate who has secured 43% in Graduation? -- [New]
  3. List of colleges which provides admission to do MBA with less than 50% marks in graduation?
  4. Eligibility criteria to get a job in BPO as a Computer Operator?
  5. Eligibility criteria to study M.Sc. degree in Clinical Pathology stream?
  6. List of colleges which provides MBA admission after scoring 50% marks in graduation?
  7. Post graduation eligibility in IGNOU after graduation in distance from Annamalai University?
  8. List of MBA college for a candidate who has secured 54% in graduation?
  9. Can i do M.Sc. in Human Pathology after doing Bachelor in Physiotherapy?
  10. What are the eligibility conditions for Wipro BPO?
  11. List of colleges which offer Post Graduation in International Politics in USA? Eligibility to apply for B.A.(Political Science) candidate?
  12. List of colleges which offer PGDM course for a candidate who has secured 88.63 percentile in MAT?
  13. List of colleges which offer B.Sc(Mathematics) in Kozhikode to a candidate who has secured 61% in 12th and scored 73 marks in Mathematics?
  14. List of colleges which offer Automobile Engineering Diploma course in Punjab to a candidate who has secured 67% In 10th?
  15. List of colleges in West Bengal which offer Diploma courses to a candidate who has secured 71246 rank in JEXPO?
  16. List of Higher Secondary Science schools in Chennai which offer admission for a candidate who secured below 60% in 10th Board exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Eligibility criteria of Wipro for campus recruitment for freshers?
  18. List of colleges which offer B.A.(Political Science) in Indore? Job opportunities for Political Science graduate?
12th March 2018, 05:47 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges which offer M.A.(Political Science) for a candidate who has secured 46% in Graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I have scored only 46% in B.A. in Political Science. I want to do M.A. in same field. I am a student of Assam University. I want to know which college gives me admission with this percentage?

List of colleges which offer MA Political Science for a candidate who has secured 46% marks in graduation is given below:

Amity University - Official Website

IGNOU - Official Website

Annamalai University - Official Website

Madurai Kamaraj University - Official Website

Tamilnadu Open University - Official Website

Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University - Official Website

Nalanda Open University - Official Website
12th March 2018, 08:18 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges which offer M.A.(Political Science) for a candidate who has secured 46% in Graduation?

I am sorry to say that you cannot opt for MA in Political Science after the completion of your Graduation with only 46% of marks in it.
Candidates those who have completed their Bachelors degree from a recognized University scoring a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt for MA in Political Science.
12th March 2018, 09:39 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

List of Colleges:

Anna University

PSG College of Technology

Coimbatore Institute of Technology

Sri Ram Engineering College

S.A. Engineering College

R.M.D. Engineering College
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?