18th November 2015, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria of Wipro for campus recruitment for freshers?

I have 8.0 in 10th and 8.07 in B.E but i got 58% in 12th standard. I want to know about the eligibility criteria for the campus recruitment of freshers in Wipro?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria of Wipro for campus recruitment for freshers? -- [New]
  2. Where is the recruitment for MCA freshers conducted? How could I get the updates of TCS recruitment? Eligibility criteria for off campus recruitment for MCA?
  3. Eligibility criteria of Wipro Off-Campus recruitment 2015
  4. What is the eligibility criteria for off campus recruitment drives done by reputed IT companies?
  5. Eligibility for jobs in Wipro 2016
  6. Detailed eligibility to attend Off-Campus Drive of IBM, Wipro and TCS for a candidate who has secured 78% in 10th and 66% in 12th?
  7. When Wipro off-campus drive will be held in Kolkata for B.Tech graduate?
  8. Can I apply for top MNCs like TCS and Infosys?
  9. Age requirements for getting a job in Investigation Department , Police, Force etc?
  10. Does HCL accept students with backlogs in B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Eligibility to get job in CAPGEMINI for a candidate who has gap in his academics?
  12. Eligibility Criteria for Infosys, Cognizant and Wipro jobs in 2015?
  13. Eligibility to attend off-campus interview of Infosys and Wipro with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  14. Procedure to apply for placement in Infosys after B.E. in ECE
  15. Various steps and eligibility criteria for campus recruitment( B.E students)?
  16. What's the eligibility criteria for campus placement? I've secured 56% marks in 12th and qualified in GATE exam
  17. Procedure to apply for job in TCS and IBM for BCA final semester student?
  18. Am I eligible for campus recruitment in TCS, Infosys , IBM, WIPRO and Accenture after securing 83% in 10th?
18th November 2015, 05:16 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria of Wipro for campus recruitment for freshers?

Eligibility criteria of Wipro for campus recruitment for freshers :
  • Candidate must have passed graduation from any recognised university.
  • Candidate must have secured more than 60% marks in graduation.
  • Candidate must not have more than 2 years gap between his/her studies.
  • Candidate must not have any live backlogs.
18th November 2015, 05:57 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to appear in Wipro Recruitment Process with the above mentioned percentages. The minimum basic educational qualification required to be eligible for appearing in Wipro Recruitment process is "60% marks". Since you have secured less than what is required in 12th Class, I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to appear in Wipro Recruitment Process.

Minimum Percentage Required:

Required % Marks in 10th Class - 60% marks

Required % Marks in 12th Class - 60% marks

Required % Marks in Graduation - 60% marks

I am very sorry to say that you are not eligible for appearing in Wipro Recruitment Process with just 58% marks in 12th Class.
29th November 2015, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i have 66.02% in btech(till 6th sem), 6.6 (CGPA) in 10th and 59.8% agg. (PCM- 63.33%) in 12th. Shall i eligible for wipro ON Campus.
17th June 2019, 07:54 AM
Unregistered

I am selected in wipro, and accepting the LOI of wipro, having 70% in 10th, 54% in 12th , and 59.7% in BCA and donot having any backlocks. Then wipro can give me the joining or not .
21st June 2019, 04:03 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Eligiblity criteria of Wipro for campus recruitment for freshers is given below :-

1)BE / B.Tech students (across streams) who have graduated in academic year 2018

2)Aggregate of 60% and above / CGPA of 6 and above in graduation

3)No standing backlogs at the time of application and joining

4)Maximum 1 year gap in education between 10th and graduation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?