6th November 2014, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

List of MBA college for a candidate who has secured 54% in graduation?

Hello
Can i get admission in a good MBA college with 54% percent?
i get 54% in graduation.......
And can i get the list of those colleges ??
please let me know thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any college which provides admission in MBA if not secured 50% in graduation?
  2. Can I do MBA from any college after appear in Sept MAT exam and securing 74.79 percentile and 37% in graduation?
  3. Applicable post in Indian Army for post graduation pursuing candidate who secured 50% in 10th, 67% in 12th and 50% in graduation?
  4. Universities in Kerala which offers MBA or M.Com for a candidate who had secured 65% in B.Com?
  5. How is Journalism as PG course?
  6. Any hope of getting a good MBA college after scoring 40% marks in graduation?
  7. Best college for MBA? Which entrance exam to be answered? Can I apply in FMS college for MBA?
  8. How to take admission in B.Com 1st year?
  9. Can I apply for IBPS Clerk Written exam after scoring 49.4% in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Where can I apply for MBA course having secured 38% in Graduation?
  11. List of MBA colleges in India where I can pursue MBA? I have secured 683.5 composite score
  12. MBA with 43% marks in Graduation? Other options with such low marks in Graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Job opportunities for a 21 years old candidate who has secured 50% in graduation? -- [New]
  14. Best 35 MBA colleges for which I can apply? Rankwise top MBA colleges in Pune?
  15. Minimum percentage required in graduation for B.Ed?
  16. Best college for MBA? What is required for the entrance exam? Can I apply in FMS college for MBA? Procedure to apply for it and difference between PGPM and MBA?
  17. How to do hospital administration after passing as a Nurse and B.A Economics
  18. Best government college for a general candidate having secured 863 rank in UPTU?
16th November 2014, 12:03 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of MBA college for a candidate who has secured 54% in graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
Can i get admission in a good MBA college with 54% percent?
i get 54% in graduation.......
And can i get the list of those colleges ??
please let me know thank you
You have scored good marks in graduation course and most of the universities give admission to the candidates who have scored more than 50% marks, So, you can get admission for sure. However, apart from graduation score you must also qualify in MBA entrance exam like CAT, MAT, with good marks.

Best MBA Colleges
  • Symbiosis Centre for Management and HRD
  • Indian Institute of Foreign Trade
  • Institute of Rural Management
  • Xavier Labour Research Institute (XLRI)
  • Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies
  • SP Jain Institute of Management & Research
  • Management Development Institute
  • International Management Institute
  • Tata Institute of Social Sciences
  • Indian Institute of Technology - Vinod gupta school of Management
14th June 2017, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of MBA college for a candidate who has secured 54% in graduation?

Can you tell me best college for mba i got 54% in graduation i want direct admission because CAT exams i think over now (june)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?