31st May 2015, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges which offer M.Tech course to a candidate who has scored 34 marks in GATE?

Hello everyone,
I have got GATE scorecard of 488 and marks 34. Please help me in selecting a good college for M.Tech anywhere in India. I have completed B.Tech(Electronics and Communication Engineering). So, kindly tell me which all colleges can I apply?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offer M.Tech with scholarship for a candidate who has scored 25.99 marks in GATE(ECE)? Scholarship amount to be given for M.Tech student?
  2. List of colleges in Uttarakhand for a candidate who has scored 355 marks in GATE?
  3. List of colleges which offer M.Tech(Civil Engineering) for a General candidate who has scored 19 marks in GATE?
  4. List of colleges for a candidate who has scored 431 marks in GATE-Instrumentation?
  5. Colleges offering M.Tech in distance? I have scored 266 marks
  6. List of the colleges for M.Tech counseling?I have scored 341 in GATE with 25.33 marks, 90.37 percentile and 10602 rank
  7. List of colleges which offer admission to a candidate who has scored 453.5 marks in February MAT?
  8. List of Government and Private Colleges which offer admission to a candidate who has secured around 30 to 40 marks in GATE?
  9. List of colleges for M.Tech? I have scored 17000 in GATE
  10. List of some good colleges in India? I have scored 9700 in GATE
  11. List of colleges for a candidate who has secured 38.67 marks in GATE(CSE)?
  12. Procedure to study M.Tech with scholarship for a candidate who has scored 23 marks in GATE?
  13. Colleges offering Integrated Ph.D programme for an EEE candidate who have scored 334 marks in GATE?
  14. How to get admission in colleges of Pune for M.Tech after scoring 7.00 in GATE
  15. Scholarship in M.Tech after 30.69 marks in GATE? Colleges to apply for? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I get admission for M.Tech in IIT having scored 34.33 marks in GATE Exam with a score of 348 being a candidate from SC category?
  17. List of colleges offering M.Tech admission without GATE score in London?
  18. List of government colleges offering M.Tech to a candidate who has scored 28 marks in GATE-CSE? Can I get stipend?
1st June 2015, 12:53 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges which offer M.Tech course to a candidate who has scored 34 marks in GATE?

List of colleges offers M.Tech with GATE score:

<> KL University

<> RVR and JC College of Engineering

<> Amity University

<> Global Business School

<> Indira Gandhi National Open university

<> Andhra University

<> University of Calicutt

<> Andhra University

> HBTI , kanpur

<> West Bengal Technological University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?