21st April 2016, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering M.Sc in Anesthesia/Pain Management in India

Hello Everyone,
I am doing B.Sc in Anesthesia and I am totally confuse. What I shall do after B.Sc(Anesthesia)? Please tell me about the colleges of M.Sc(Anesthesia) and M.Sc in Pain Management?

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges in India offering MSc in IT or MSc in IT Management? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of the exam?
  2. List of colleges offering Phd course after doing MSc Microbiology?
  3. Which are the colleges offering MSc Maths course in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is MSc Nanotechnology offered in India? List of colleges in Maharashtra offering the course?
  5. List of top 5 colleges in India offering MSc Anatomy and Physiology? When to apply for the course?
  6. List of colleges offering BDS through Management quota in India? -- [New]
  7. How to do MSc in disaster management? Which are the colleges offering this course in Mumbai
  8. List of top 10 MSc colleges offering organic chemistry in North India?
  9. List of top colleges and Universities in India offering Part time MBA in Airlines and Airport Management?
  10. List of colleges offering Ph.D in management in India?
  11. Best course available after BSc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering genetic engineering course? Which is the entrance exam?
  12. Colleges offering MSc Perfusion? How much is the salary of it?
  13. Universities and colleges in India offering MSc Astrophysics, Integrated MSc and Ph.D in Astronomy?
  14. List of colleges in India offering MBA in Power Management? What is the eligibility criteria?
  15. What should I for doing Robotics Engineering after 12th? List of colleges offering such courses in India?
  16. List of top colleges offering MSc in electronics in India? What is the entrance exam date?
  17. List of hospital management course colleges after BDS?
  18. List of the colleges offering construction management in India or Maharashtra?
23rd April 2016, 02:31 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering M.Sc in Anesthesia/Pain Management in India

List of colleges offering MSc in Anaesthesia in India:

Sanjay Gandhi Institute of trauma and orthopaedics, Bangalore, Karnataka

Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Sevagram Wardha, Maharashtra

A.J. Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre Mangalore, Karnataka

Darbhanga Medical College, Bihar

Goa University , Goa

Mahadevappa Rampure Medical College, Karnataka
23rd April 2016, 02:51 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering M.Sc in Anesthesia/Pain Management in India

List of colleges in India offering M SC in Anaesthesia:

Goa University

Darbhanga Medical College

Kamineni Institute of Medical Sciences

Mahadevappa rampure Medical College

Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences

Sanjay Gandhi Institute of trauma and orthopaedics
27th September 2017, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Hello, I am doing b.sc nursing its my final year can i join m.sc anesthesia after this course please suggest me
24th April 2018, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

I have just now finish Bsc operation theater technology course. Can you guys tell me some good higher study options. Can i join for msc anesthesiology.. Suggest me better options
24th July 2018, 09:26 AM
Unregistered

Hello, I'm doing bachelor of physiotherapy it's my final year.. I'm I eligible for msc anesthesiology..
25th July 2018, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my B.Sc Anaesthesia , I Like to do M.Sc Anaesthesia... please suggest me the best colleges which are offering the M.sc anaesthesia course.
9th March 2019, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

Hello Everyone, I am doing B.Sc in Anesthesia and I am totally confuse. What I shall do after B.Sc(Anesthesia)? Please tell me about the colleges of M.Sc(Anesthesia) and M.Sc in Pain Management?
3rd July 2019, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

List of college offers MSC operation theatre and anesthesia technology
6th August 2019, 06:33 AM
Unregistered

I'm bsc. Public health officer i need to further by studying msc. anaethesia, is it possible for me and if so help me with the lists of universities in India offering such named course.
15th September 2019, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Please type your question or comment here and then click Submit.i am doing bsc anaesthesia in the frist year. please tell any good career options
21st November 2019, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

I am doing bsc Zoology now.how will I join in msc anesthasia and ot course nxt?
3rd December 2019, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

I am doing bsc biotechnology now.how will I join in msc anesthasia and ot course nxt?
25th July 2020, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

after finishing bsc in anaesthesia what can i do for pg studies
3rd November 2020, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

I am BSc chemistry final year student. Am I eligible for MSc anesthesiology
24th November 2020, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

I Have Bsc Anesthesia Which Fields Can I Do In Msc
28th January 2021, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

I'm studying bsc botany zoology and chemistry am I eligible for msc anaesthesia??
23rd September 2021, 10:13 PM
Alvia Khan

Here is the list of Colleges:-

Symbiosis Institute of Health Science,Pune

Srinivasa College of Allied Medical Sciences , Mangalore
2nd March 2022, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Now I'm completed my b.sc operation theatre and anesthesia technology. I wish to join m.sc pain management course. Please suggest me colleges for my m.sc pain management for lowest fees
16th October 2022, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

I'm in my 3rd year b.sc operation theatre and anaesthesia technology is there scope for m.sc in pain management or there is any suggestion for better options
24th October 2022, 10:10 PM
Mythreyi1990

List of colleges

Mahathma Ghandi institute of medical sciences

Goa university

Dharbhanga medical college

Mahadevappa rampur medical college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?