12th November 2018, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering MSc(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) course in Madhya Pradesh? List of entrance exams for admission?

Hi, now I am studying in BPharm 2nd year. I want to study MSc(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) after my Graduation. I just want to know which the admission tests for this course are. Also tell me about the colleges anywhere in Madhya Pradesh.

28th November 2018, 06:54 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering MSc(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) course in Madhya Pradesh? List of entrance exams for admission?

List of colleges offering MSc( Pharmaceutical Chemistry ) course in Madhya Pradesh:-

Christian Eminent College, Indore, Madhya Pradesh

Devi Ahliya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore, Madhya Pradesh

Government Holkar Science College, Indore, Madhya Pradesh

Indore Professional Studies Academy, Indore, Madhya Pradesh

Jiwaji University, Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh

Maharaja Ranjit Singh College of professional Sciences, Indore, Madhya Pradesh.

List of entrance exam to get admission in MSC pharmaceutical chemistry course:-

Annamalai University MSC in Chemistry Entrance Examination

Cochin University of Science and Technology Common Admission Test

Osmania University MSC Chemistry Entrance Exam

Mahatma Gandhi University MSC Chemistry Entrance Exam

Kerala University MSC Chemistry Entrance Exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?