1st March 2018, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges in Tamil Nadu which offer admission to a candidate who has secured 80.19 percentile in MAT?

Hi, My MAT December score is 634.5 with percentile of 80.19, I am a student of Tamil Nadu. So can you please suggest me some good colleges in Tamil Nadu? I want admission with my MAT scores.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offer PGDM course for a candidate who has secured 88.63 percentile in MAT?
  2. List of colleges in Karnataka which offer admission to a candidate who has secured 67 percentile in MAT
  3. List of colleges for a candidate who has secured 62.01 percentile in MAT?
  4. Admission in MBA/PGDM for a candidate who has secured 49.9% in BBA and 71.6 percentile in MAT?
  5. List of colleges which offer PGDM course for a candidate who is expecting 90 percentile in MAT?
  6. list of MAT colleges? any chance to get admission in top colleges with 82 percentile? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of reputed colleges which offer B.Ed in Chennai? Procedure to get admission?
  8. Colleges offering MBA to a candidate with 503.50 composite score and 37.73 percentile in MAT? -- [New]
  9. List of colleges offering astronomy courses in Tamil Nadu and Salem
  10. PGDM or MBA, which one has better scope? List of PGDM colleges for a candidate who has secured 70 percentile in MAT?
  11. List of colleges in West Bengal which offer admission to a candidate who has secured 73 percentile in CMAT?
  12. Which institute is best for Boiler Operating engineer course in Tamilnadu
  13. Best PGDM college in India for a candidate who have secured 97.41 percentile in MAT?
  14. List few self financing colleges in Tamil Nadu for studying BDS course?
  15. List of institutes which offer admission in PhD course for a candidate who has secured 89.5 percentile in GATE? Procedure to get admission?
  16. Which Colleges I can get admission having secured 639 marks and 81 percentile in MAT Exam?
  17. List of institutes which offer admission to a candidate who has secured 97.1 percentile in GATE(ECE)?
  18. List of colleges in Mumbai offering admission to a candidate with 78.91 percentile in CMAT?
15th March 2018, 11:11 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges in Tamil Nadu which offer admission to a candidate who has secured 80.19 percentile in MAT?

List of colleges in Tamil Nadu offering MBA are as follows:-

SSN School of Management
Address:- Old Mahabalipuram Road, Kalavakkam, Tamil Nadu 603110

Bharathidasan Institute of Management
Address:- BHEL Complex, MHD Campus, BHEL Trichy Main Office Road, Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu 620014

Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International School of Textiles & Management
Address:- 1483, Avinashi Rd, Peelamedu, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu 641004

PSG Institute of Management Coimbatore
Address:- PB No 1668, Avinashi Road, Peelamedu, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu 641004

Nehru College of Management
Address:- Nehru Gardens, Thirumalayam Paalayam,, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu 641105

RVS Institute Of Management Studies & Research
Address:- RVS Hospital, 242-B, Trichy Rd, Mathiyalagan Nagar, Sulur, Tamil Nadu 641402

IIKM Business School
Address:- 110, Sterling Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600034
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?