14th April 2018, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges in West Bengal which offer admission to a candidate who has secured 73 percentile in CMAT?

Hi, My CMAT percentile is 73, I am a student of West Bengal. So can you please suggest me some good colleges in West Bengal? I want admission with my CMAT scores.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges in West Bengal which offer Diploma courses to a candidate who has secured 71246 rank in JEXPO?
  2. List of colleges which offer MBA in Karnataka through CMAT? Cutoff percentile required for admission?
  3. List of colleges in Mumbai offering admission to a candidate with 78.91 percentile in CMAT?
  4. List of colleges in West Bengal which offer admission in B.Sc(Zoology) course to a candidate who has secured 53.6% in 12th?
  5. List of colleges which offer MBA through CMAT? Suitable books for preparation?
  6. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which MBA colleges can i apply with 82 percentile in CMAT?
  8. List of Government colleges which offer Diploma in Electrical Engineering to a candidate who has secured 63338 rank in West Bengal JEXPO?
  9. List of Government colleges which offer Electrical Engineering Diploma in West Bengal to a candidate who has secured 1138 rank in JEXPO?
  10. List of colleges which offer PGDM course for a candidate who has secured 88.63 percentile in MAT?
  11. Does a candidate of other state eligible to do Graduation in West Bengal?
  12. List of colleges in Karnataka which offer admission to a candidate who has secured 67 percentile in MAT
  13. List of colleges for doing MBA with 68 percentile in CMAT?
  14. List of MBA colleges accepting 56% in CMAT for admission in their colleges
  15. Details of MBA colleges in Mumbai providing admission to MMS through CMAT score?
  16. List of colleges in West Bengal for a candidate who has secured 347 rank in JELET(Civil Engineering)?
  17. List of Government Polytechnic Colleges in West Bengal for a candidate who has secured 20150 rank in JEXPO?
  18. List of colleges in Tamil Nadu which offer admission to a candidate who has secured 80.19 percentile in MAT?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?