4th April 2015, 04:09 AM
Unregistered

List of courses available to study in USA for M.Com postgraduate? Procedure to get admission?

Hi,
I have completed my M.Com from India.
I want to go USA for further studies.
Kindly tell me what I should study in USA?
And how I can get admission?
I need your guidance.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do BDS related studies in USA or UK? What is the procedure to join in USA or UK?
  2. How can I get Admission in USA for Engineering after Diploma in IT? Minimum percentage required and scholarship?
  3. Procedure for admission in MS at USA? Colleges in USA and total expenditure? Which exam to give?
  4. Courses available in USA for MBA postgraduate?
  5. Will I get full scholarship to study in USA? Procedure of scholarships and admission in USA after passing 12th?
  6. Procedure to study MBA in USA for B.Com graduate? Will I get job there after MBA?
  7. Is it possible to study final year B.Pharm in USA? What is the admission procedure?
  8. How to take admission for M.Com Part I?
  9. List of universities which offer MDS in USA? Procedure to get admission?
  10. How to proceed to do PG in USA after BDS in India?
  11. List of colleges offering PG course in minimum in abroad countries like Australia, USA, Canada? List of courses being offered in the institute?
  12. PG Diploma in Ayurveda for 54 years old?
  13. List of entrance exams to study MBA in USA?
  14. Will I get admission in USA after doing graduation(B.Tech from IETE? Procedure and steps to be followed for admission?
  15. Which PG courses can I do after B.Com graduation? From which college/institute should I do? How can I do M.Com? Which colleges offer it? Will I get admission in M.Com course this year? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Procedure to get admission in USA for M.Tech course?
  17. How can I join undergraduate program in USA after completing 12th boards in India?
  18. How can I get scholarship to study further in USA if completed Intermediate?
11th April 2015, 03:08 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of courses available to study in USA for M.Com postgraduate? Procedure to get admission?

There are many courses which you can opt to study in USA after M.Com such as;

> Master of Business Administration

> Chartered Accountant

> Chartered Financial Analyst

> B. Ed

> LLB

> CS

> M. Phil

> PhD, etc.

You can opt for any of he above courses or any other course in abroad of your choice.

Procedure to study abroad:

You need to appear for GRE and TOEFL and IELTS examination to go to USA after completion of your M.Com.

You need to appear for these exams to study abroad.

To apply in US Universities GRE score is the basic requirement.

IELTS or TOEFL are english proficiency testin listening, apeaking, reading and writing sections.

So, for studying in USA you will have to score well in these examinations.
14th January 2017, 07:13 AM
r p patel

Default Re: List of courses available to study in USA for M.Com postgraduate? Procedure to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ishteaque View Post
There are many courses which you can opt to study in USA after M.Com such as;

> Master of Business Administration

> Chartered Accountant

> Chartered Financial Analyst

> B. Ed

> LLB

> CS

> M. Phil

> PhD, etc.

You can opt for any of he above courses or any other course in abroad of your choice.

Procedure to study abroad:

You need to appear for GRE and TOEFL and IELTS examination to go to USA after completion of your M.Com.

You need to appear for these exams to study abroad.

To apply in US Universities GRE score is the basic requirement.

IELTS or TOEFL are english proficiency testin listening, apeaking, reading and writing sections.

So, for studying in USA you will have to score well in these examinations.
How much period for ca course in usa
3rd May 2017, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my B.com computers in india so which course is suitable for me in USA
1st January 2019, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

I am a postgraduate in commerce I.e M.Com in L.IC & Banking.What is the scope for further studies in U.S.A for my field?
1st February 2020, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my mcom from pakistan.so i want to further studues in USA.so please tell me which exams should i have pass?and tell me all procedure.
12th January 2022, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my mcom in statistics in India.
So what kind of courses are available after mcom in statistics in USA?
Can you please help me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?