4th January 2015, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

List of entrance exams to study MBA in USA?

Hello
Which exam does a commerce graduate
from India give to get admission in
college in USA to study MBA management course?
kindly let me know as soon as possible

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study M.Sc(Biotechnology) in USA? Entrance exams to be appear?
  2. List of entrance exams for MBA program? Tips for preparation? Procedure to apply for MBA?
  3. Minimum age required, IELTS and GRE exams for studying in USA? Expense of MBA in USA?
  4. Should I have to study BBA to apply for MBA?
  5. In which entrance exam I have to appear to get admission in MBA in USA?
  6. Can I study MBA in USA after B.Com from Gujarat university?
  7. List of exams I need to write to study in USA? What's the fee structure of universities in USA?
  8. Do I need to study CA to take up MBA course after B.Com in English Hons? Can I apply for MBA entrance exams like CAT after B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Ph.D program in USA?
  10. Pattern of entrance exam to study MBBS in Russia for a candidate of USA? Whether shifting from USA to Russia is easily adjustable?
  11. Possibility to study MBA in Pharmacology after completing 12th? Is B.Pharma necessary? What are the various entrance exams for admission? Dates of entrance exams?
  12. How to get admission in USA for different branch? List of the top colleges in USA and the entrance exams to be taken to get admitted?
  13. How to proceed to do PG in USA after BDS in India?
  14. How to do MS in abroad? What exams should be given to take admission in USA or UK?
  15. Where should I study M.Sc in USA or UK? Ful time or part time? Cost, duration, universities and admission?
  16. Are there any colleges in USA which dont consider admission on the basis of any entrance exam like SAT,TOEFL etc?
  17. List of exams I need to write to study in USA? I'm currently studying in 3rd year B.Pharma
  18. How may I do MBA from USA after completing my engineering? What's the applying procedure? How may I get scholarship?
17th August 2016, 05:27 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of entrance exams to study MBA in USA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
Which exam does a commerce graduate
from India give to get admission in
college in USA to study MBA management course?
kindly let me know as soon as possible

There are some qualifications required to study MBA in USA. The students have to clear the English language test first. For this the students need to clear the TOEFL, it is easy for the students who have studied in English medium throughout. The TOEFL score is important for almost all universities in USA. The students need to clear GMAT to get admission for MBA in USA. The admission to the MBA will be done on the basis of GMAT score. So, the student should score high marks to get an admission in US Business School. The TOEFL and GMAT are the two important examinations for studying MBA in USA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?