10th October 2015, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

List of distance colleges offering M.A.(Kannada) in Bangalore?

Hello,
Can you please let me know about the distance colleges providing M.A. in Kannada subject in Bangalore? Please let me know as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. List of distance colleges offering M.A.(Kannada) in Bangalore? -- [New]
  2. How to do M.Phil in Environmental Science through correspondence?
  3. List of colleges in Bangalore offering distance education program in Telugu medium?
  4. List of colleges offering M.Pharmacy in distance in AP? I want to do M.Pharmacy in distance
  5. List of psychology course colleges? I have done MBA with HR
  6. Colleges offering civil engineering through distance education in Bangalore?
  7. List of Universities and Colleges offering Part time Ph.D in Mechanical Engineering in Tamil Nadu and Bangalore? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  8. List of colleges in Anna University offering distance learning or part time M.E. programs?
  9. List of the companies offering internship in Bangalore?
  10. List of colleges offering M.Com course in Bangalore after completion of B.Com with 70% marks?
  11. List of top 10 colleges offering CA course in Bangalore? I have qualified 12th class
  12. List of colleges in Hyderabad offering B,Tech course through distance learning?
  13. Universities offering 1/2 year mining diploma course through distance education? Eligibility to apply for the course? List of colleges offering the course?
  14. List of the colleges offering Pharma MBA by distance learning?
  15. Colleges offering distance learning B.Ed course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of the colleges offering CA correspondence course in Bangalore? What is the fee structure? What is the course duration?
  17. Colleges in AP and Bangalore offering M.Pharmacy with PCI recognition? Will I get admission in a good university in AP and Bangalore?
  18. List of colleges offering diploma course in distance learning in India?
21st October 2015, 11:15 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of distance colleges offering M.A.(Kannada) in Bangalore?

As far as my knowledge is concerned, there is only and only one institute which offer M.A in Kannada in Bangalore is "Bangalore University". Bangalore University offers Post Graduate Course (Only Correspondence) and the courses are given below. Bangalore University offers correspondence post graduate courses listed below.
> M.A in Kannda
> M.A in Telugu
> M.A in English
> M.A in Hindi
> M.A in Economics
> M.A in Urdu
> M.A in History
> M.A in Political Science
> M.A in Philosophy
> M.Com
> M.Sc Mathematics

Duration of M.A (Kannada) distance learning course - 2 years

Name of the Institution: Bangalore University

Ph. No: 080 2296 1000

Address: Jnanbharathi Campus, Bangalore, Karnataka-560056

Click here for official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?