9th November 2014, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

List of government recognized MBA colleges with low fee structure for a candidate who has secured 71% in BBA(Finance) and scored 72 marks in CMAT?

Sir
can i get admission in any govt college for mba after scoring 72 marks in cmat test and 71% in bba with finance. Sir plz help me to get admission in any govt college because i am very poor student which cant bear the load of high fees requering college.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get into government college in Mumbai? I have scored 158 marks in CMAT
  2. Best MBA colleges with fee structure?
  3. In which college of Indore I will get admission if scored 38 marks in CMAT?
  4. Names of the MBA colleges having low fee structure?
  5. Can I apply for MBA in Pune or Mumbai after scoring 56 marks in CMAT
  6. How to get admission in any government university for MBA after scoring 96 marks in CMAT exam?
  7. Which is the college in MBA providing admission with low fee structure?
  8. Marks needed for TANCET to do MBA in Anna University? Colleges in Chennai which have low fee structure?
  9. List of government colleges for doing MBA in MP and fee structure?
  10. Fee structure of STEP HBTI Kanpur for MBA through UPSEE? Fee structure of other govt. colleges under UPTU for MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the fee structure for Pharm D in government college? I have scored 97% marks in 12th
  12. Which college can I get having 38 marks in CMAT?
  13. List of top colleges along with their fee structure for doing MBBS course in Punjab? What should I do to become an MBBS doctor? I have scored 60% marks in 12th
  14. What is the fee structure of MBA in government college through PGCET?
  15. List of top 20 government colleges of MBBS in Maharashtra? Fee structure details?
  16. List of top colleges with their fee structure for MBA degree in Punjab?
  17. What is the fee structure for Pondicherry University to do MBA? WHat is the fee structure, notification date and details of applying? AM I eligible with 70%?
  18. List of private medical colleges with Low Fee structure?
31st March 2023, 07:44 PM
SurajPSingh

Default Re: List of government recognized MBA colleges with low fee structure for a candidate who has secured 71% in BBA(Finance) and scored 72 marks in CMAT?

There are several government-recognized MBA colleges in India with a low fee structure. Here is a list of some of the top government MBA colleges along with their approximate fee structure:

Department of Management Studies, IIT Delhi - INR 9.6 lakhs for the entire course
Faculty of Management Studies (FMS), University of Delhi - INR 1.92 lakhs for the entire course
Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai - INR 2.5 lakhs for the entire course
Shailesh J Mehta School of Management, IIT Bombay - INR 8.8 lakhs for the entire course
Department of Management Studies, Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Madras - INR 7 lakhs for the entire course
National Institute of Industrial Engineering, Mumbai - INR 8.56 lakhs for the entire course
Xavier Labour Relations Institute (XLRI), Jamshedpur - INR 23 lakhs for the entire course
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT), Delhi - INR 17.8 lakhs for the entire course
It is important to note that the fee structure may vary from year to year and may also depend on the student's category (general, OBC, SC/ST). Therefore, it is advisable to check the official website of the respective college for updated fee structure information.

Regarding the candidate who has secured 71% in BBA Finance and scored 72 marks in CMAT, they can apply to these institutions based on their CMAT score and academic performance. However, the admission process may vary for each college, so it is advisable to check the official admission notification for detailed information regarding the eligibility criteria and the admission process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?