3rd November 2016, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

List of institutes offering Master of Business Economics in Indore?

Please let me know about the institutes which are offering Master of Business Economics course anywhere in Indore? I want to do this Master's Degree so please help me with the institutes. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any specialization in MBA?
  2. Difference between Master of Business Economics and Master of Business Administration? Which degree is better?
  3. List of institutes which offers Master of Economics through Distance Education for MBA(Finance) candidate?
  4. How to go in the field of Economics after completing master of business economics(MBE)
  5. What should I do after B.Com?Which course is beneficial to me?
  6. Can I pursue MBA after completion of Master of Business Economics?
  7. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD(Business Economics) in University of Oxford for Master of Business Economics student?
  8. What are the jobs scopes if I pursue MBA after completing B.Sc in Genetics? -- [New]
  9. How can i take admission in Ph.D. after Master in Business Economics?
  10. Economical courses which can be pursued after 12th?
  11. Colleges offering correspondence Master's degree in Economics under Gujarat University?
  12. Best subject for post graduation after bachelors in Science?
  13. Can I study Master of Business Economics after completion of B.Com(Accountancy)?
  14. Difference between MA business economics and MA economics? Universities offering this course?
  15. What is the course details for masters for NET through Company Secretary course?
  16. What can I do after completing BSc Agriculture? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to do master of business administration after passing M.A Economics from Jalgaon(MH)
  18. How to pursue master in business law after completing graduation? Which are the institutes offering this specialization? What is the scope of this specialization?
5th November 2016, 08:11 AM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of institutes offering Master of Business Economics in Indore?

List of colleges offering Master of Business Economics in India :-

Bundelkhand University
Kanpur Road
Jhansi, Uttar Pradesh
(0517) 2 320 496, 2 320307

Doaba College
Tanda Road
Jalandhar, Punjab
( 0181) 2 291 837, 249019 9

Gauhati University
Gopinath Bordolol Nagar
Guwahati, Assam
( 0361) 2 700 311, 2570410

Guru Nanak University

G.T. Road, NH- 1
Amritsar, Punjab
(0183) 225 8802 ,225 8803.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?