18th July 2016, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

List of Purvanchal University affiliated colleges offering M.A. (Applied Psychology)? Description of this M.A. course?

Can anyone of you tell me about the course description of M.A. (Applied Psychology) course in Purvanchal University? Which are the affiliated colleges of this university offer this M.A. Degree?

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges under DU offering M.A Psychology/Applied Psychology course?
  2. List of colleges to do post graduation courses in Psychology
  3. Sample question papers for B.Sc first year psychology in Purvanchal university distance education
  4. Do the following colleges allow Ph.D in PS despite of PG from Purvanchal university?
  5. List of colleges offering B.Sc(Psychology) in Kerala?
  6. Whether Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University is affiliated to AICTE?
  7. Contact details of the private colleges in Lahore and Multan affiliated with Punjab and BZU university?
  8. List of the Women colleges in Hyderabad offering M.A in Psychology
  9. List of top 15 engineerinng colleges in Tamilnadu offering M.Tech/M.E in Electronics affiliated to Anna University with government fee?
  10. Difference between MA Psychology and MA applied Psychology? Which one is to be preferred? Is it wise to take up MSc in Applied Psychology being in Arts field?
  11. Complete list of M.Tech offering colleges affiliated through Osmania University?
  12. Colleges which are offering M.A Psychology in Delhi University?
  13. Is there any difference between M.A. and M.Sc to study Psychology?
  14. List of colleges in which I can apply after scoring 18.5 score? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Date of forms for M.Sc for Calcutta university? How to get admission in Calcutta University for Applied Psychology? Will there be any Diploma or Degree course in Psychology?
  16. Which college will I get after scoring g1648 rank in OU PGCET in Chemistry? List of the top 10 colleges offering Chemistry affiliated to Osmania University in Hyderabad?
  17. List of the colleges in Bhagalpur along with their seat details, offering psychology course?
  18. Which exam should I give to become a Psychologist and how much percentage is required in board exams? -- [New]
27th July 2017, 12:56 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: List of Purvanchal University affiliated colleges offering M.A. (Applied Psychology)? Description of this M.A. course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone of you tell me about the course description of M.A. (Applied Psychology) course in Purvanchal University? Which are the affiliated colleges of this university offer this M.A. Degree?
List of Purvanchal University affiliated colleges offering M.A. (Applied Psychology):

Shibli National College,Azamgarh
Address: Paharpur, Palhani, Azamgarh, Uttar Pradesh 276001

Shri Gandhi P.G. College Maltari Azamgarh
Address: Nagahat, Azamgarh, Uttar Pradesh
Phone: 099186 19770

Ramraji Devi Mahila P G College
Address: Surai, Azamgarh, SH-34, Mau Bypass Road, Sathiaon, Sathiaon, Uttar Pradesh 276406
12th July 2020, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Purvanchal University affiliated colleges offering M.A. (Applied Psychology)? Description of this M.A. course?

MA privet me admission kab le sakte he.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?