22nd October 2015, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

What are the streams of Kerala University acceptable in Annamalai University to study in Post Graduation?

Sir,
I wish to join Annamalai University to do Post Graduation through department of distant education. I am in a confusion of which are the streams accepted by Kerala University from Annamalai University? I requested you to give me the information as per my requirement. I have been ever grateful to you for a favourable action. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to take admission in Kerala University for B.Ed course? I have done my graduation in sociology from Annamalai University -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Does distance MBA of Annamalai University is recognized by MG University, Kerala?
  3. Can I study M.Com along with LLB in Annamalai University being a B.Com graduate?
  4. Whether B.A. from Manav Bharti University is acceptable for Australian study Visa?
  5. Am I eligible for B.Ed from Kerala university? I'm a graduate in sociology from annamalai
  6. Universities in Kerala which offers MBA or M.Com for a candidate who had secured 65% in B.Com?
  7. Which is the best university to study MBA or M.Com after completing B.Com from Calicut University with 65%?
  8. When to get application forms for M.Sc Chemistry in Distance Learning of Annamalai or Manomanian Sundaranar University?
  9. In which streams I can apply for post graduation? How to prepare myself for it?
  10. Colleges where I could do B.Ed correspondence?
  11. Is MSc computer science of Annamalai University recognized by any university in Kerala state?
  12. How can I apply in Kerala government after doing MBA in Shipping and Logistics from Annamalai University
  13. Which are the universities in India offering correspondence undergraduate course in Law?
  14. How to do B.Ed from Annamalai University through distance education?
  15. Which is better university among Madras and Annamalai to study Bachelor of Arts?
  16. Which are the universities offering law through distance education?
  17. What are the good and advanced Universities for doing PG after B.com graduation?
  18. Am I eligible to appear in Kerala PSC if completed MBA from Annamalai University?
15th December 2015, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the streams of Kerala University acceptable in Annamalai University to study in Post Graduation?

Is Annamalai auniversiy BA Economics (distant Education ) approved By any university in Kerala
10th May 2018, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the streams of Kerala University acceptable in Annamalai University to study in Post Graduation?

Is a candidate who has done Post Graduation (M.Com_ co operative management ) eligible for B.Ed.in Annamalai University
16th May 2018, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

I am stading ba annamalai university this university kerala university aaproving
12th July 2020, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

What are the streams of Kerala University acceptable in Annamalai University to study in Post Graduation?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?