2nd May 2017, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Which exam should I give to become a Psychologist and how much percentage is required in board exams?

I am in class 12th now after 12th which exam should I give to become a psychologist and how much percentage I should gain in my board exam.

3rd May 2017, 11:27 AM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which exam should I give to become a Psychologist and how much percentage is required in board exams?

>> Firstly try to get more than 60% in 12th to get admission in good college ahead
>> You need to do a graduation course in psychology where your main subject should be
++ General psychology
++ Clinical psychology
++ Social psychology
++Development psychology
++ Organizational behavior

>> College where you can do bachelor degree in psychology are
++ Delhi University
++ Punjab University
++ Aligarh university
++ Fergusson college (Pune)

>> After you graduation you can do any of the following PG course
** MA in applied psychology where specialization can be Organizational behavior, clinical psychology, social psychology.
** PG course best recommend college is Tata Institute of social science, Ambedkar University, Babu Banarasi Das college.
3rd May 2017, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which exam should I give to become a Psychologist and how much percentage is required in board exams?

Which exam should I give to become a Psychologist and how much percentage is required in board exams?
26th July 2021, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Iam in cls 11th now and after 12th i want to take psychology...iam in tamilnadu so which college i should join and which degree i should choose??
1st October 2021, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

How much percentage needed for psychiatrist and what subject do we need to study
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?