18th April 2018, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

List of reputed colleges offering MPT(Neurology) in Maharashtra

I am searching for a reputed colleges where MPT(Neurology) course is available. I live in Maharashtra and want to do my MPT(Neurology) in this state but from a reputed college. So, please let me know about such colleges. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering PG in Fluid Dynamics in Maharashtra?
  2. List of colleges offering MDS(Oral Pathology and Microbiology) in Maharashtra -- [New]
  3. List colleges in Maharashtra offering Post Graduation in Wine Technology?
  4. List of colleges offering MD(Agadtantra) in Maharashtra
  5. List of colleges offering M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering(Maharashtra)? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of colleges offering DGO course in Maharashtra? Duration and fee details of the course?
  7. List of reputed colleges offering M.Pharm in Kerala
  8. List of Colleges offering Part time Ph.D in Pharmacy in Maharashtra and Gujarat?
  9. List of Colleges offering M-Pharmacy course in Maharashtra?
  10. List of reputed colleges or universities offering clinical research, Genetics? What is the fee structure of it?
  11. List of colleges offering Pharma MBA in Maharashtra through CET?
  12. List of colleges offering M.Tech in Geotechnical Engineering in Maharashtra? I have completed my B.E in Civil Engineering
  13. Reputed Colleges offering M.Tech in Chemical Engineering? How to get admission in these colleges?
  14. List of Colleges offering M.Sc in Nanotechnology in Maharashtra? What syllabus to prepare for the Entrance Exam to join this course? Information regarding the eligibility criteria, duration and the list of subjects under this course?
  15. List of private colleges offering B.Sc forensic science in Maharashtra
  16. List of colleges offering diploma in agriculture?
  17. Can I get admission to study MBBS/BDS if secured 73.689% in 12th and 2278 category rank in NEET-UG?
  18. List of colleges offering Economics Hons course for Under graduates in Mumbai? Criteria and cutoff percentage of the colleges?
13th May 2018, 06:55 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of reputed colleges offering MPT(Neurology) in Maharashtra

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, there is only one reputed college that offers this MPT in Neurology course in Maharashtra. Contact details of the college are given below.

Name of the college - DY Patil University, Navi Mumbai

Ph. No: 022 6455 0552

Click here for Contact Details

Click here for Official Website
15th May 2018, 07:08 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of reputed colleges offering MPT(Neurology) in Maharashtra

You should read the names of these colleges because these colleges are best in your required subject to get MPT degree in your state :

>> Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences Ahmednagar

>> Krishna Institute of Medical Science : Malkapur

>> Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Scinece

>> PAdmshree Dr. D.Y. Patil college of Physiotherapy

>> Sanskriti University

These are the best colleges/universities in Maharashtra for MPT and if you want to get admission then you need to visit the official website for brochure for latest admission batch and also find if there is any entrance examination conducted by the university.

Also collect knowledge and information about fee structure because that should also be known if there is no hidden expenses after getting admission in any of these universities/colleges
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?