22nd June 2011, 03:45 PM
blessedsavi

List of reputed colleges or universities offering clinical research, Genetics? What is the fee structure of it?

i am bsc bioinformatics student please tell me reputed colleges or univ offering clinical research ,genetics.also suggest me in which aspect i can earn,learn and grow much better..please mention fee structure and accomdation too.thnk u .reply asap..

Related Questions:
  1. Universities in UK and US offering MS in clinical research?
  2. List of Colleges offering MS in Clinical Research in USA? Fee structure for this course?
  3. List of institutes offering msc in clinical research? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Colleges in Mumbai offering Clinical research course? What is the fee structure?
  5. List of government colleges for M.Sc(Clinical research)? What's the fee structure and applying procedure?
  6. Which are the government colleges offering MSc Clinical Research Course? What is the fee structure?
  7. List of universities and colleges offering PG course in Genetics?
  8. List of colleges which are offering correspondence course of MBA in Clinical Research?
  9. How to do MSc Clinical Research from reputed college?
  10. Procedure of Ph.D enrollment, fee structure, research topics, guide fee, scholarship facility and colleges/Universities offering part time research programme after MBA?
  11. List of universities and colleges offering PG courses in Genetics?
  12. List of government based colleges offering B.Sc in Genetics? What is the fee structure followed for the same?
  13. From where to get ranking of colleges and universities of United States offering a Masters in Clinical Research Management?
  14. Universities offering MSc in clinical microbiology in India? What is the admission procedure and the fee structure?
  15. Universities offering clinical psychology in PG? What is the fee structure?
  16. Does Calcutta University offer M.Sc(Genetics) course? List of universities offering M.Sc(Genetics) in West Bengal? -- [New]
  17. Government institutes offering MBA and MSc Genetics, Clinical Research?
  18. List of top institutes offering M.Sc in clinical research in Mumbai region? I've completed B.Sc in Microbiology with 49% marks
16th November 2011, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of reputed colleges or universities offering clinical research, Genetics? What is the fee structure of it?

what is fees for m.sc(bicchemistry)
9th March 2012, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of reputed colleges or universities offering clinical research, Genetics? What is the fee structure of it?

can we do part time work while studying in usa
6th June 2012, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

All Inclusive study Masters or MBA in London Package offer, scholarship, aid, and international career ..see "www.masterbreak.co.uk" and grab a seat fast..
4th March 2013, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

which institute is best for clinical research in ahmedabad?
22nd March 2014, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure for bsc genetics in
ayya nadar janaki ammal college in sivakasi?
8th October 2014, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

I want to do MSC clinical research course from institute of clinical research new Delhi...
I have done b.sc with botany and zoology subjects ..
So plz tell me the admission criteria ,fee structure, job placement after doing this course..
I m waiting for ur reply
23rd March 2016, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

After Masters and PhD in Cell Biology, what are the Govt.Service prospects of a student unwilling ?to join in Teaching Profession
23rd March 2016, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

After Masters and PhD in Cell Biology, what are the Govt.Service prospects of a student unwilling to join in Teaching Profession?
23rd March 2016, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

After Masters and PhD in Cell Biology, what are the Govt.Service prospects of a student unwilling to join in Teaching Profession?
5th October 2018, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

After masters in Msc.genetics what are the prospects in government sector apart from teaching field?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?