12th July 2015, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do Ph.D in Bio-Sicence through correspondence mode?

Is it possible to do Ph.D in Bio-Sicence through correspondence mode? Can someone let me know the procedure and the step which I have to follow to get it done? Looking forward that someone would give me the complete information soon as possible.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Ph.D in correspondence mode?
  2. List of institutes which offer correspondence PhD in Organic Chemistry in India
  3. How can I study correspondence PhD in English if secured less than 55% in Post Graduation?
  4. How to do Ph.D in English as in correspondence mode?
  5. Universities offering PhD in Maths through regular or distance mode? Procedure involved in doing PhD?
  6. Will it be worth to do MSc in Bio Informatics through distance mode?
  7. Am I eligible for PhD having done PGDM from ITS with dual specialization?
  8. Pursuing PhD along with correspondence M.Phil?
  9. Doubts regarding correspondence PhD
  10. Can I do PhD after Masters from Correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I do PhD if completed correspondence MBA(Marketing) and having 4.6 years of work experience in Pharma sector? What should I study in PhD to get good job?
  12. Criteria to obtain PhD in Economics? Universities providing PhD in distance mode?
  13. How may i join correspondence course in PhD after completion of my MCA (correspondence)? List of universities for the same?
  14. Studying Ph.D from correspondence university like CMJ University, Shillong is valuable for M.Sc Biotechnology student? List of the correspondence universities for Ph.D?
  15. PhD after MCA (correspondence) is possible? Can I go for BioInformatic as my PhD topic?
  16. Can I do PhD in Hotel Management? Universities offering PhD as correspondence?
  17. Should I study correspondence PhD if Teaching at Higher Secondary Level? Course duration of PhD?
  18. How can I apply for Ph.D at Chaudhary Charan Singh University? Whether the university is correspondence? Whether PhD at this university irregular or correspondence course?
13th July 2015, 03:00 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do Ph.D in Bio-Sicence through correspondence mode?

Yes, it is very much possible to do Ph.D in Bio-Science through correspondence mode as there is no such problem in it. You will however, have to sit for entrance examination of NET/JRF/GATE, etc. and after having scored well in the examination, you can apply for admission to various colleges, or probably you will be allotted colleges for the same.
13th July 2015, 01:26 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do Ph.D in Bio-Sicence through correspondence mode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is it possible to do Ph.D in Bio-Sicence through correspondence mode? Can someone let me know the procedure and the step which I have to follow to get it done? Looking forward that someone would give me the complete information soon as possible.

Thanks!
Yes, you are eligible for Ph.D in Bio science through distance mode.

The educational qualification required for Ph.D course is masters degree from a recognized university with above 55% marks. 5% relaxation is given for SC/ST category candidates. Final year student are also eligible for Ph.D exam.

Your age should be below 28 years.
14th July 2015, 02:57 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

PhD is a Degree given for Research Oriented work and there is no stipulated time period for PhD.
You can do the PhD in a Part Time Mode which is equivalent to the Distance Mode.
You need to report to your guide at least twice every month with the work that you have done for your research work.
If you are having 55% in your Masters Degree you need to clear the NET Examination and then you can get admitted to the course of Part Time PhD.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?