6th February 2023, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

Is the M.C.S. degree mean Master of Computer Science?

I am confusing while applying for set exam whether to fill the M.C.S. or M.Sc. for the degree of "Master of Computer science".
what should i fill in application form ??

8th February 2023, 12:15 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is the M.C.S. degree mean Master of Computer Science?

Yes. M.C.S. degree means Master of Computer Science. A Master of Computer Science (MCS) is a professional, non-thesis master's degree course in computer science, software, and tech/IT that places an emphasis on real-world projects and hands-on experience in a practical industry setting for career progression.
18th February 2023, 12:39 PM
Antonio 2023

Default Re: Is the M.C.S. degree mean Master of Computer Science?

Yes, the M.C.S. degree typically stands for Master of Computer Science. This is a postgraduate degree in the field of computer science, which is focused on advanced study and research in topics such as algorithms, programming languages, software engineering, databases, artificial intelligence, and computer architecture, among others.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?