29th October 2015, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission procedure followed for enrolling M.A in English at St.Xavier college, Kolkata?

I wish to apply for m.a. In english at st.xavier college kolkata. When will the form be filled up? Can someone please provide me the complete information on the same? It will be really good if someone can provide me the answer on the same.

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the admission procedure to be followed for a Bangladeshi student to get seat in medical college at Kolkata?
  2. How may I get admission forms of listed colleges? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  3. Which college is it possible to get for BA English(Hons) after 12th Arts? What is the procedure of admission?
  4. When is the time for admission in St. Xaviers College Kolkata? Percentage required to get admission? Procedure for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the date of admission in MSc Geology course for PG in Presidency College or Government College in Kolkata?
  6. Detailed procedure to get admission in any good Commerce college at Kolkata? Cutoff percentage required and fee structure of colleges?
  7. What is the admission procedure followed for enrolling my ward to 8th standard in Century rayon high school?
  8. List of all biochemistry colleges in India for PG programme? Syllabus and last date of submission of form?
  9. Procedure of enrolling in PhD program at esteemed institution in gulf?
  10. Admission in English honours at St. Xaviers College, Kolkata?
  11. Admission to English Honours at St.Xaviers College, Kolkata
  12. Colleges/institutes offering PG course in construction management in Kolkata? What is the admission procedure?
  13. Procedure to do accounting honors in Kolkata University after scoring 63% in 12th? In which college of Kolkata can I get admission?
  14. How to get admission in presidency college Kolkata?
  15. Can I have Economics and Journalism as my side pass subjects with honors in English in St Xaviers College? I have obtained 88% in English and 70% in total
  16. Procedure of enrolling into a training programme for 3rd year student?
  17. What is the admission procedure for St. Xavier College Kolkata for bachelor in commerce course?
  18. How to take admission in MS in Kolkata in any government medical college after finishing MBBS in Bangladesh
31st March 2016, 12:44 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the admission procedure followed for enrolling M.A in English at St.Xavier college, Kolkata?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I wish to apply for m.a. In english at st.xavier college kolkata. When will the form be filled up? Can someone please provide me the complete information on the same? It will be really good if someone can provide me the answer on the same.

Thank you!
Sorry to say that St. Xavier College, Kolkata does not offer M.A English course. You can study the course in some other colleges in Kolkata. St. Xavier College, Kolkata offer the courses such as,

- M.Com,
- M.Sc Computer Science,
- M.Sc Biotechnology,
- M.Sc Mircrobiology,
- M.Sc Physics,
- M.Sc Multimedia & Animation courses.

You can check the same in the website also, the website link is Click here
17th April 2018, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the admission procedure followed for enrolling M.A in English at St.Xavier college, Kolkata?

How can I take admission to MA(English), in St.Xavier's Kolkata? When will the form be filled up?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?