1st May 2015, 04:18 AM
Unregistered

M.Sc correspondence have same value as regular M.Sc?

I have done bsc in physics from DU...now i want to do msc..does msc through correspondence have the same value as done through regular????

14th May 2015, 02:56 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: M.Sc correspondence have same value as regular M.Sc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done bsc in physics from DU...now i want to do msc..does msc through correspondence have the same value as done through regular????
Well, it is a common question raised by most of the students. Obviously, the value of M.Sc regular and Correspondence is not same. There is much difference between them. M.Sc through regular is good value, when compared with M.Sc through distance mode. Hence, most of the students prefer M.Sc through regular instead of Correspondence. It is true that, most of the reputed companies like, TCS, WIPRO, COGNIZANT which does not accept qualification from Correspondence mode. So, if you want get placement in a well reputed company then complete M.Sc through regular mode. There are so many universities which offer M.Sc course through regular mode.
17th September 2019, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

Is m.sc through correspondence is good became a professor
11th November 2020, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

What is the greatness of regular msc over correspondence msc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?