2nd March 2016, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

Is M.Sc in Electronics from Staffordshire University in UK equal to M.Tech course in Andhra Pradesh?

Sir,

Pl clarify , my boy after his B.Tech(E.E.E) from Anna university at Chennai and inturn studied his M.Sc(Electronics) at staffordshire university in UK.Is it equivalent to M.Tech in Andhra Pradesh or otherwise.? What it would be considered then?

M.B.Rajendraprasad

10th March 2016, 09:40 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is M.Sc in Electronics from Staffordshire University in UK equal to M.Tech course in Andhra Pradesh?

Both of them are PG courses and will be looked upon as PG degree only anywhere. It will be considered as equivalent in terms of the level of education, but the relevant importance of either of the courses are different.
10th March 2016, 09:46 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is M.Sc in Electronics from Staffordshire University in UK equal to M.Tech course in Andhra Pradesh?

Both the courses are different in their own fields so they cannot be considered as equivalent. It will however be considered as a PG degree and will retain its own importance in your life throughout.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?