1st March 2016, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Whether M.Sc. (Organic Chemistry) degree is preferrable for girls or not?

I am Rani Saxena. I am studying B.Sc. in my graduation. I wish to pursue M.Sc. further in Organic Chemistry field. My parents are not allowing me for this course. I want to know if this course is preferrable for girls or not.

10th March 2016, 11:01 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether M.Sc. (Organic Chemistry) degree is preferrable for girls or not?

Yes, if you wish to you should definitely pursue the course, there is nothing such as what your parents are thinking. Try to convince your parents about it.

You should pursue the course if you are interested in it and I am sure you will have a great future ahead.
10th March 2016, 11:02 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: Whether M.Sc. (Organic Chemistry) degree is preferrable for girls or not?

Obviously it is preferable for both the genders and you should definitely opt for it if you are interested in it. There should be no discrimination between genders at least in terms of education. Either of the two gender can do well in their career by opting for he above mentioned course and can avail a better life for oneself and could do well for the community also. So, never take it in this manner to draw a border line for girls in any field.

If any girls wishes to opt for it, she should go for it without any hesitation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?